dunng

Elder Jungle Leader
The Cigar Room
865 Memorial Ave
West Springfield, MA 01089

(413) 787-0002

Hours
Will verify...

Nice selection of cigars and accessories.
Indoor smoking lounge serving coffee.

This place is awesome, I met Greg(Dunng) there today and enjoyed a nice smoke. I will be going there again.

e-Mail from the owner about upcoming events...

Hello Everyone!!!!

I hope this email finds everyone doing well. If you're a Red Sox fan, you might just be a little tired after the last few late nights!!!!

Well I realize that it is a little bit of short notice but November sort of snuck up on me.
This Saturday, November 4th, Tom O'hearn from Perdomo will be here with his wares. As always this is a great time to stock up on Perdomo cigars with a 20% discount on boxes as well as free goods! The specials will be running from 11:00-5:00 so don't miss out.

Now the following Saturday, the 10th, I am really excited about!!!!! We will be doing a live radio broadcast from the store! 1510 am The Zone out of Boston does a weekly talk show on Saturdays between 10:00 am and 12:00pm called "Whadayasmokin?" with Jackie Nazzarro and they will be broadcasting from here!! In addition to the show we will be offering specials on Don Pepin and Padilla cigars which are getting phenomenal ratings right now. We will probably have a few other surprises in store!!! If you need more info on how you can call in to the show or listen on another Saturday just give me a buzz or send me an email and I will give you all the details!

That's all the excitement for now, but I am sure there will be more to come before the Holidays. I am looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Warm Regards,
Karin

--
Karin Tranghese
The Cigar Room
865 Memorial Avenue
413-787-0002
cigarroom@comcast.net

Hours:

M-W 10:00AM - 6:00PM
Th 10:0AM - 8:00PM
F-Sa 10:00PM - 6:00PM

Karin (owner) and her mother Maria work the shop.

The future of the Cigar Room is very uncertain at this point... The was an explosion at the muffler shop next door that caused a fire which then engulfed most of the building. It's a sad day, this is the only shop in the area that you can actually enjoy a cigar.

http://www.wwlp.com/Global/story.asp?S=8079684

smiley_cry.gif

Yeah I saw it today. Looked like a big fire!

Good thing everyone made it out of there unharmed (bummer the muffler shop employees weren't so lucky). Bad for the business but hopefully insurance covers the loss and provides enough for the business to recover.

Note from the Owner...

Hello All,

I am sure most of you have heard by know that the Cigar Room burnt to the ground yesterday afternoon. Everyone got out safe end unharmed but everything in the store was lost.

First and foremost I would like to thank all of you for your prayers and well wishes, especially those who stood by my family and I in the cold yesterday afternoon. It is an odd feeling to watch everything you have built disappear before your eyes and there isn't a single thing you can do about it. But it meant the world to me and my mom and dad to have dear friends holding our hands. Then this morning I opened my email to find wonderful thoughts and prayers from many of you and it made my heart feel very big and made me feel very blessed at all the wonderful people I have had the pleasure to meet in my life.

I am not sure what the future holds for my family and I but I will keep you all posted.

Warm Regards,
Karin

p.s. BIG sale on slightly wet and lightly smoked cigars............

--
Karin Tranghese
The Cigar Room
865 Memorial Avenue
413-787-0002
cigarroom@comcast.net

The only place to get a decent cigar in this area...burns to the ground. I'm in awe. Glad everyone is okay though. The one time I met Karin she was beyond helpful. Its a shame to see this happen to such good people.

That's a shame. I read about the Cigar room and even heard some good things from another place I go and smoke.
I am glad everyone is ok

I bought my first cutter from Karin not more than 2 months ago. My buddy and I were actually planning on coming by next weekend.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

The Cigar Room
865 Memorial Ave

(413) 787-0002

Hours
Will verify...

Nice selection of cigars and accessories.
Indoor smoking lounge serving coffee.

Sorry to report the Cigar Room burned to the ground 3 months back....The muffler shop next to it caused the fire while welding.....:mad:

Darn it....

I had heard about this place but never managed to get up there. Hopefully they can rebuild.

Back