M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for all your good wishes and insight will keep you informed as to how things go!
    Just checking in and wanted to thank you again for your insights and continue to wish you well in your recovery. :tu
    My surgery went fine guys. Now I'm sore as hell. Hopefully this will only last two or three weeks before it goes away for the most part. I sure can't wait to have a good pipe or a sound nite's sleep. Thanks for the support brothers.
    As 0830 July 3rd approaches I am thinking of your renewal. I have been in a bit of a funk lately but my roots have kept me grounded or at least prevented me from drifting to far from the planet. Great blessings upon you in the coming days.
    Yes, the exchange brought a little light into my day. Yesterday I drove down to my brother's in Santa Cruz and tomorrow we get up early and drive down the coast to Los Alamos near Santa Maria and attend a family reunion of Cordero's going back to 1701 here in California. Last night I had a bowl and 2 cigars :) with my brother and his wife while sipping beverages.

Hope your weekend has an adventure or two. Thanks for the page kudos, it took a while to figure out stuff but it feels kind of homey :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back