1$ bundles?

Spect

Gorilla
With the new letter from the Tiki hut and Dave mentioning he'd be sending them a restock it reminded me I should send some more cigars out to the troops. I was wondering if anyone has some experience with the 1-2$ a stick bundles? I know they sell like crazy at my B&M, but I've never smoked one because I assumed they're dog rockets at a bulk price. Any input would be welcomed.:tu

If you name them, I can give you my opinion of them. :)

I would say instead of a questionable cigar, go with a reliable cheapie like Flor de Oliva or Consuegra. Just my opinion.

You can buy bundles of the Flor de Oliva line for about $35 and I haven't had a bad one yet. There are some that are better than others, but they're all smokable. The robusto maduro are great and the price is $34.95 at many online places.

Buy one and smoke it. If it isn't bad send it along.
You might even find a new cigar you like yourself.

The bundles I'm thinking of you can only buy by the 30's. I'll look at the name once I get back into town next week.

You can buy bundles of the Flor de Oliva line for about $35 and I haven't had a bad one yet. There are some that are better than others, but they're all smokable. The robusto maduro are great and the price is $34.95 at many online places.

Agree, the Flor de Oliva line is cheap and good

Back