1 Month Anniversary!

alley00p

ChestBeater
I was sitting here at work, bored and getting ready to go out for a break, and I suddenly realized that today is my ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY here at CS!

I was thinking all of all the things that have happened to me in the past month:
  • Bought a 25 stick humidor (that will certainly be big enough) and filled it almost immediately; and then had to order another 150 stick humidor which is over half full.
  • Started making a coolador to store the extra boxes that I'll be buying soon (a few are on the way now).
  • Been bombed by Mugen910 with a sampler of "break" cigars after I asked for suggestions.
  • Got involved in the Newbie PIF and the Newbie Trade.
  • Got involved in a few group buys for the troops.
  • Attended my first herf and met a bunch of great Detroit area smokers who were very helpful about local info. :tu:tu
  • Have learned a TON of information about cigars, how they are made and the different blends. I never realized how much there was to know about various wrappers, binders and tabacco variants.
  • Attended a few Manufacturer's events and had a blast with the reps from the factories. I even won an Oliva shirt at one!
Wow!! I never thought that I would have so much fun when I decided to start smoking stogies again after a 16 year hiatus! I'm still near the top of the slope and I'm trying not to start sliding down..... :chk:chk

I just wanted to say thanks to all of the Gorillas that have been so helpful with my silly questions and to say that I sure am glad I found Club Stogie!

So, NOW, instead of going out for my break with a shorty, I'm gonna go celebrate and smoke that 5 Vegas "A" that 357 gifted me with at my first herf!

Thanks Guys and Gals!!

Alley00p :ss

We've been a busy little ape haven't we;):ss Congratulations Alley and hang on, cuz there's more to come...:tu

Hey Alley00p,

We're glad to have you here on CS and in Detroit.

I look forward to herfin' with you very soon.

I had something that I forgot to give youa coule of weeks back at Vi Brattos.

See you later :gn

Congrats on your month milestone!!! I just wish I could remember what I put in your pakage?

According to the DC, it was delivered at 9:10 this AM, but I was there and it wasn't...The Post Office doesn't deliver on Saturdays to that location. I'm sure that it'll show up Monday! :D

Thanks for the congrats!

Hey Alley00p,

We're glad to have you here on CS and in Detroit.

I look forward to herfin' with you very soon.

I had something that I forgot to give youa coule of weeks back at Vi Brattos.

See you later :gn

Thanks, Dylan! I'm looking forward to the next herf too! :tu

Are you gonna bring all of them fancy stix that Russ sent ya? :D I've never even seen a CC, let alone been near one! :rolleyes:

Back