1 Year!

Infin1ty

SilverBack
Well fella we are approaching my 1 year anniversary of my first cigar, and joining up on here!

I can't peg it down to an actual date, but I know it was near the end of May that I joined up here and started meeting some great people.

Everyone join me this weekend by lighting up a great Cigar, and smoking it so far down that you burn a couple layers of skin off :ss

and to many more to come... CS is a great site to visit often - enjoy it often - good people & good talk.

sheer genius there Silky :)

Congratulations Chris - glad you're here

lol, well I did check my profile after I posted this, but I still could not tell you when I had my first real cigar.

I can however tell you what it was.

The 5 Vegas Limitada 2007, thanks to the generosity of JHT. :ss

Think I may smoke a 5 Vegas "A" in celebration. I've been meaning to spark up the torpedo I got in my sampler.

Well fella we are approaching my 1 year anniversary of my first cigar, and joining up on here!

I can't peg it down to an actual date, but I know it was near the end of May that I joined up here and started meeting some great people.

Everyone join me this weekend by lighting up a great Cigar, and smoking it so far down that you burn a couple layers of skin off :ss

:DHey Can I get your addy? hehehehe:D:mn:gn
Regards, :ss
Savor

Back