11/26/07 what are you smokin & drinking ?

I'm about to fire up a Oliva V Lancero and drink a Double Bastard. A little hardcore for a Monday, but oh well

Sat out in the garage with a MGD and a Montecruz that I had won in a contest. Beer was good, smoke was just mediocre at best. I would have to say it would be my first and last. Should have had the VSG that I originally intended on smoking but figured I would try something different.
Got to love the nights when your left home alone! Usually I'm like you and sit with a smoke and a drink and enjoy the quiet.

Had a DPG Black Label Figurado followed by a Power Ranger with Diet Dr Pepper.

I wish it had been an old 898........

scottie

Just finished an RyJ Escudos. Great leathery and earthy flavors, even more suprising because I am not usually a huge RyJ fan. It gave off tons of smoke, had a perfect burn, and even some good complexity for such a young cigar. A good cigar that I think has the potential to become a great cigar. Looking forward to seeing how these age.

Today I had a Cuesta Rey Sungrown Centro Fino #60 and Some Earl Grey tea (decaf) with some Sage in it.

I just nubbed a San Luis Rey Reserva Belicoso and a cup of Chai tea, while watching Monday Nite Football:ss

Back