120 Qt Igloo thoughts

I don't own a coolidor but there's tons of stuff on that specific cooler on the site infact I was reading some thing about it this morning but in general people like it or love it.

I don't own a coolidor but there's tons of stuff on that specific cooler on the site infact I was reading some thing about it this morning but in general people like it or love it.

Got it! Found the thread you're talking about,,,,,,I think..
Thanks.

I own that one and its been great. Holds humidity well--no problems at all. Awesome amount of storage for the price. Its a toboggan for the slope...

I own that one and its been great. Holds humidity well--no problems at all. Awesome amount of storage for the price. Its a toboggan for the slope...

Whaddya got for beads or humidification?
I was thinking 2 lbs. of 65% Heartfelt beads.

Oh... and an Oust fan.

It is a good idea. I bought the 150 qt. Igloo at Sam's Club (paid $65) and have 1 lbs. of 65% beads in there. I use unhinged boxes as trays I got from my local B&M for the singles I've purchase and just put the regular boxes in as I purchase them. I don't use the fans yet, since I go into the cooler fairly regular (daily).

:cb

I have that exact cooler, it's great... Has a perfect seal... I use 1lb of 65% beads, 2 jars of gel and 4-5 drymistat tubes... I just ordered the Oasis XL Plus for active humidication...

I have the 165 QT Igloo. Picked it up at Costco for $75 (they don't usually have them this time of year). One of the advantages of this particular cooler is the trap door in the lid that allows for easy access without opening the entire lid. :tu

31SQAYQ7W4L._SS500_.jpg

PS I cover it with a cool looking blanket and stuff in the quest room.

DSC07063.jpg

Last edited:
I have the 165 QT Igloo. Picked it up at Costco for $75 (they don't usually have them this time of year). One of the advantages of this particular cooler is the trap door in the lid that allows for easy access without opening the entire lid. :tu

31SQAYQ7W4L._SS500_.jpg

that thing is huge... I must have one

One of the advantages of this particular cooler is the trap door in the lid that allows for easy access without opening the entire lid.

I have a 120qt cooler that has a trap door in the lid and I love it! I keep my trays under the trap door and I can easily quickly access the smokes on the top tray. I also Velcroed a digital hygrometer to the underside of the trap door so I can easily check the RH without opening the lid.

The good thing about a marine cooler is the lid has the latches on them. It's just a little something more to ensure a good seal. I use 2 pounds of 70% beads in mine, and I only have to recharge the beads about 4 months. I also use the wireless temp/hygrometer Cigarmony sells.

Yeah, that cooler for sure -- I love my Igloo 120 Qt.

In fact, I love it so much, I stood it up on end, lined it with Sp. Cedar, put shelving in it, and am buying another one to keep my 1st one company!

Pics of it can be found in the "Gee, thanks Club Stogie" thread.

Kill me now. :ss:ss

Yeah, that cooler for sure -- I love my Igloo 120 Qt.

In fact, I love it so much, I stood it up on end, lined it with Sp. Cedar, put shelving in it, and am buying another one to keep my 1st one company!

Pics of it can be found in the "Gee, thanks Club Stogie" thread.

Kill me now. :ss:ss

Sweet, I thought yours looked like that one!
Thanks!

31SQAYQ7W4L._SS500_.jpg

I have the same one, the small door is cool..

IMG_0089.jpg
[/IMG]

Back