13 Cutter Reviews

Interesting read. They make some good points. I used a little silicone on the tracks of the Palio which really improved the performace. I imagine all the cutters listed would do the job, but for the money the Palio in best in my opinion. Only drawback is it will not handle large ring sizes.

I've had two Zino cutters, which they ranked above the Palio, and there is no way it comes even close. In fact, my Zino has been sitting in a coin tray unused for over a year, as IMHO, it sucks. Not even in the same league as Palio. To each their own I guess.

Anyone wanna trade their crappy Palio for a "better" cutter? :r

I just got my Xikar 300AW Xi3 Exotic (Amboina Burl) cutter today... had to try it out... I really like it (and the Padron 1926's....) :ss

XikarandPadron1926Band.jpg

What a bunch of knuckleheads. They should spend more time smoking cigars.

;)

Yea my cutter I got with my bundle of La Flor De Crapola cigars works the best of them all. These guys need to get a life and smoke more cigars. ;)

Darn, no Havana Cutter review? The inhumanity...:D
And my Xikar, that still sits in my desk drawer, got 2nd place?
Hope these guys were smoking cigars.

From what I believe this was done last year or 2005, they had one of the 1st models of Palio, which is different then the models now?

The one thing they did not mention was Xikar's warranty. If you have any problems ever, you can send it to them and they fix it. When I heard that I was sold.

By the way, I always have a huge problem paying more for something that has great design and crappy function i.e. my zippo w/ torch insert lasting longer than anyone I know who has spent high$$$ for a fancy lighter.

The one thing they did not mention was Xikar's warranty. If you have any problems ever, you can send it to them and they fix it. When I heard that I was sold.

By the way, I always have a huge problem paying more for something that has great design and crappy function i.e. my zippo w/ torch insert lasting longer than anyone I know who has spent high$$$ for a fancy lighter.

Palio has an even better lifetime satisfaction warranty. You don't have to send it anywhere and WAIT for a replacement. Walk into any retailer that carries a Palio and exchange it on the spot!

Back