$165: too much! What about $82.50 though?

txmatt

Still Smitty's biotch!
I staying vague here deliberately in hopes of prolonging this.

I suspect as soon as other dealers get wind of this price they will bitch to the manufacturer/distributor and the deal will get pulled. To the dealers among us: please give it a few days!!!

2a4nv68

Mike's Cigars, page 47 of their new catalog has it for $82.50!.

MSRP is $165, $140 is a typical online price. Mike's has been around long enough that I have no doubt these are authentic. This doesn't show on the web site so you will have to call. I think it is the one color only.

I have one of these only because I won an eBay auction for a used one. It is an amazing lighter. It performs as well as a PB-207 but looks a lot better. The time between fillings is very good.

-Matt-

I'm not big on spending over $15 for a lighter, but I would LOVE to have an Xtend. I just can't justify buying a lighter instead of cigars.

I totally missed your post last week.

When steals like this come around I usually throw them into all cigar lounge.

Did not want to VIOLATE any rules so I posted in the retailers section. I thought since I posted a link to the retailer it was best in the retailer section. :tu :r

Did not want to VIOLATE any rules so I posted in the retailers section. I thought since I posted a link to the retailer it was best in the retailer section. :tu :r

You thought right. You'd be surprised at the way some people use CS as a marketplace to line their own pockets, often attempting to circumvent board policy.

Back