1983 AF Hemingway plus bomb

hornitosmonster

5 Rings and Counting
So Greerzilla finds three of these rares beauties in a B&M he visits. I PM'd him and he offered to buy one for me and I would pay him.

So instead of only sending what I paid for he bombs me as well. Hey, I got his address and pay back will be fun :ss

Photos:

afhemingway1983.jpg

nice! That cigar is just about as old as I am. Is that one of the deals where you won't ever smoke it? I don't know if I could do that...

nice! That cigar is just about as old as I am. Is that one of the deals where you won't ever smoke it? I don't know if I could do that...

It will be burned. I'm not sure if I'm going to smoke it or give it to my brother. It will be up to him, I'm going to offer this one or a Cuban when he gets home from Iraq next month. He can have what he wants but our first smoke together in years is going to be a good one.

Last edited:
It will be burned. I'm not sure if I'm going to smoke it or give it to my brother. It will be up to him, I'm going to offer this one or a Cuban when he gets home from Iraq next month. He can have what he wants but our first smoke together in years is going to be a good one.

Your a good man! no matter what you smoke, it will be one of the best you'll ever have because of the moment.:ss

Enjoy them Isaac. Payback isn't necessary, as I really didn't bomb you per se, just included some quality smokes for you to try. The Dona Flor needs some rest, as I've had one from the box and it was harsh. I got the box a month ago.

Anyway, the criollo is one of my favs as well, so let me know what you think of it when you try it.

I'm glad your brother will be home soon.

Back