1st Taboo LR Review!

Thanks for pointing to this. You're right. I missed it.
I was wondering, "I've never heard of a Illinois Hoosier cigar.":chk

I may have to put a review up after ordering a box of taboo's, Hands down junk cigars, I'm sure they are trying, but for my money, I might as well get something that is worth it.

I may have to put a review up after ordering a box of taboo's, Hands down junk cigars, I'm sure they are trying, but for my money, I might as well get something that is worth it.

Let me know what cigars you have from taboo..I may just buy them off ya.

Everyone has differen tastes, but so far I've loved them.

Seeing how you joined here on 8 days ago 09-01-2008 and have a whopping 3 posts, your opinion may not account for a whole lot. Bored at school? :D

I've been looking forward to trying any Taboo cigars after reading the nice comments about them on CS. I can't exactly tell by reading your post - do you currently have a box of them or are you considering buying a box? If you have a box and are so dissatisfied would you be interested in getting rid of them?

Of course, I'd be in line behind mugen910 - he mentioned it first. :)

You're supposed to smoke 'em.
They're not battery operated. Not sure what you were trying to do with 'em.

I'm digging the dead gorillas on a rack avatar.
Guys, don't feed the troll. He's having fun with you. :tu

Thanks for pointing to this. You're right. I missed it.
I was wondering, "I've never heard of a Illinois Hoosier cigar.":chk

They taste like cocoa and :BS..:D

I feel truly honored. I get a mention by Rob and the douchebag of the day posts in the thread.:chk

They taste like cocoa and :BS..:D

I feel truly honored. I get a mention by Rob and the douchebag of the day posts in the thread.:chk

I never had the IH cigar either:D

I think the douchebag left the building.

Thanks for the review on the Taboo LR. The new blends are doing very well for us. I look forward to more CS reviews.

your pics were great!

Rob

Back