1st Taboo

rottenzombie

Alpha Silverback
I smoked my 1st Taboo cigar yesterday,I received it in a trade from CigarMonkel ...It was the first new cigar I have had in a while that made me sit back and go WOW this is a great stick !!! I don't know what kind it was but it had a dark oily wrapper and was about a 60 rg . slightly sweet,and a nice spiciness to it.In my opinion a top notch stogie ..:tu:tu:tu Darn you CigarMonkel now I have to go out and buy lots and lots of these...:D:D:D:D

I have to agree with you. I had my first Taboo a few weeks ago and it was GREAT. I have since had a few more, I am working my way through the sampler, and they have all been good smokes. I can see a lot more Taboo's in my future.

Smoking my first TABOO EXOTIC BLEND II right now.

1205423963939-38315929.jpeg

So far ( less than 1/2 way ) very yummy !

Chas

I smoked my 1st Taboo cigar yesterday,I received it in a trade from CigarMonkel ...It was the first new cigar I have had in a while that made me sit back and go WOW this is a great stick !!! I don't know what kind it was but it had a dark oily wrapper and was about a 60 rg . slightly sweet,and a nice spiciness to it.In my opinion a top notch stogie ..:tu:tu:tu Darn you CigarMonkel now I have to go out and buy lots and lots of these...:D:D:D:D
I have had several of the Taboo cigars and I really love them a lot. Link to their Web site: http://www.taboocigars.com/main.sc :tu

I just lit up a SFO 6x60. Hmmm. This is gonna take awhile. Initial light and first few minutes have been great. Wonder what it will taste like in 3 hours? :)

WyoBob

Boy, howdy, this Taboo SFO 6x60 cigar is a good one! It's been 3 hours and I've still got a bit to go. This has been one of my most memorable cigars in the last 18 years. A little out of my price range for anything but a "special occasion" cigar but I'm glad I ordered the sampler. I will sure be getting a few more of these. I gave this cigar one of the highest ratings I've given a cigar and am sorry to have it come to an end.

Thanks, Taboo.

WyoBob

Boy, howdy, this Taboo SFO 6x60 cigar is a good one! It's been 3 hours and I've still got a bit to go. WyoBob

Woooo Hoooo Bob:tu I spent 2 hrs with my robusto and can't imagine how long it would of taken with the 6x60 SFO. Way to go buddy...:ss

zombie please call the shop on st. george st. have the two cigars you wanted didnt know if you got the message. thanks guy

Yup Just spent 2 hours on the porch with a Taboo SFO Torp watching training day on my Zune. Love Taboos!!

yea i believe it was a special forces! The special forces are more medium to full bodied, if it was more mild it was a HSG. i always like to have a few of each in my humi, love them BOTH! And i'm glad i can push a FOG back down the slope a little.:D

6x60 is huge... but I keep hearing good things about these taboo's. Maybe time to pick a couple up and try them out. I just hope they have them in a smaller size... :D

6x60 is huge... but I keep hearing good things about these taboo's. Maybe time to pick a couple up and try them out. I just hope they have them in a smaller size... :D

The 6x60 is a pretty big cigar! In fact, I've never smoked a cigar with that large of a ring gauge. I would never order this size so am glad it came in a sampler. Otherwise, I never would have had the pleasure of smoking this really good cigar. I smoked the torp out of the sampler and it was pretty darned good, too, but I liked the big guy even more. You just have to make a little time in your day to smoke one of these.:)

WyoBob

Back