2 Man Herf in MB.

madurolover

Icehog '08 YES WE CAN!!!
Adam (AAlmeter) was down this way for the EAster weekend so after a couple of conversations on the phone we decided to meet up and I could show him a couple of the local shops. We met at Lowcountry Pipe & Tobaccoo and hung out for a while and smoked and then we headed to EastEnd Cigar which has their own housebrand that they roll in their store in NY. Of course when we got there Pete (the owner) gifted us a couple of smokes. I think Adam was impressed with the housebrand and I know he liked the band with Myrtle Beach on it.:D Anyway we hung out there and drank some beer and had 3-4 smokes. I fixed him a little bag of mixed goodies because I could not find anything about what he likes. Well when we met I was almost ashamed of my humble present.
Adam reciprocated with a bag of smokes containing a Anejo Shark and a few goodies from the little island.
Adam it was a pleasure meeting you and your better half and I hope that you guys can make it down again real soon.
The porch light is always on for you two.

BTW Sorry that we did not have better weather for you,but at least it wasn't snowing:r

I've waiting on volfan to come into town to herf,when he does i'll have a camera(hint hint):D Thanks for sharing though,nothing beats a herf!

Great when fellow Botls can meet up and enjoy cigars and share conversation.

Glad you guys had a good time.

Maduro I'll be down there the weekend of the 21st. I'm meeting up with some guys from another fourm. We should get up and have a smoke. We're gonna stay in Sunset beach but be in Myrtle probably most of the time. I know about Nick's but haven't visited any of the other shops.

Last edited:
Somehow the cameras got left out. Could'nt be that we didn't want anyone to see our ugly mugs:r

:tpd:

Thanks again for showing us around Donnie. We had a great time (and some great smokes). We just got back into Buffalo around 1-2AM this morning....and yup, it's snowing here. I told you I'd take the bad weather back with me!

Thanks again and I'll definitely give you a call next time I'm down in NMB.

:tpd:

Thanks again for showing us around Donnie. We had a great time (and some great smokes). We just got back into Buffalo around 1-2AM this morning....and yup, it's snowing here. I told you I'd take the bad weather back with me!

Thanks again and I'll definitely give you a call next time I'm down in NMB.
Glad you had agood time and thanks for taking the weather with you.:D
It is supposed to be in the mid 70's here today and tommorrow:r
Of course they are calling for rain tommorrow also but at least it is better than snow.
Glad you made it home safely and I look forward to your getting down this way again.

Back