2 Year Anni with an Anni Tomorrow

adamh_25_

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Tomorrow is my girlfriend and I's 2 year anniversary. I went to my guy today to pick up a smaller ISOM for after dinner at Bella Melano's. He didnt have anything in my price range/size range...the only thing was a Monte 2 for $20. So instead I picked up a Padron 1964 Anni Principe for $10. Later, my brother realized that I was gonna smoke an anniversary on my anniversary. Can't wait. Will be my first one. Wish me luck haha:).
Adam

Congrats on the anniversary. Nice pun :r Enjoy the smokes, the dinner, the sex. Not necessarily in that order :D

close to that order buca....switch 1 and 2 and double 1 of the 3:rolleyes:.
Adam
*edit: or tripple, quadruple...you see the pattern im sure

Congrats on the Anni, Adam! Let me know how that smoke was. I have a 1926 in the humi waiting for a special occasion.
-Bob:w

anni turned out great today...went to bella melano's and the food was really good. the only thing is, on the door there was a sign that said that the smoking section was all booked for today only...i think maybe for a conference or somethin....so i couldnt smoke there....but i came home with kels and lit up the tiki torches round the pool deck and smoked there. awesome awesome smoke......dont really know how to describe the flavor...just dang good. hit a spot with a teany bit of peppery to it. my B&M guy said he can always taste toasted almonds/walnuts...because he said it i could pick up somethin that might have been that. great smoke. everyone needs to try one.
Adam

Back