21st West Awesome

adamh_25_

Evolving Lead Gorilla
alrighty so I turned 21 on the 2nd and hot damnn...........im drinking a crap ton of water and eating bread right now for those of you who know what that means haha....got to smoke a hoyo de monterrey from michelle and a punch from darrel(the professor) tonight, along with a free tab from 1 friend a probably a few too many shots from a few others tonight. just want to thank the two of you for giving me freaking amazing smokes and the friends that gave me a heck of a birthday(and the family of course). Thanks a bunch all...........and I'll be glad to read this in the morning and go...wtf??? i wrote that:):):). Thanks again:D.
Adam

haha. I can only hope to be as eloquent when coming back home on sunday morning. you make me laugh. Happy bday brother. hope your bro and you had a good time! and it sounds like you do.

haha. I can only hope to be as eloquent when coming back home on sunday morning. you make me laugh. Happy bday brother. hope your bro and you had a good time! and it sounds like you do.

oh we did...still havnet came donw yet...my head likes to roll form side to side haha....its so wierd drinking w/o watching over you shoulder...mind you htis is only like my 4th time or so being messed up....cooll but wierd......wierdly enough, im looking forward to drinking 1 or 2 nice drinks and enjoying a cigar more than i was my friends getting me f*ed up tonight. Good luck on the 5th brad........be safe my friend. We had my younger brother be the DD tonight to fully feel the 21......if not, Id be soberly asleep in my bed right now haha.

Find a DD and enjoy...and be safe and have fun!:D.
Adam

oh we did...still havnet came donw yet...my head likes to roll form side to side haha....its so wierd drinking w/o watching over you shoulder...mind you htis is only like my 4th time or so being messed up....cooll but wierd......wierdly enough, im looking forward to drinking 1 or 2 nice drinks and enjoying a cigar more than i was my friends getting me f*ed up tonight. Good luck on the 5th brad........be safe my friend. We had my younger brother be the DD tonight to fully feel the 21......if not, Id be soberly asleep in my bed right now haha.

Find a DD and enjoy...and be safe and have fun!:D.
Adam

Taxi's! they are the best!

hahaha - your soooo funny

So glad you had a good time and enjoyed the smokes.
You are so going to want a bloody mary in the morning!! hahahha
Hey this is the second time your've been drunk since i have known you!!
Hopefully speak to after your hangover!!!:al :al :hn :hn :dr :

Just be glad you don't have to get up at 6:00 to go to work...that tends to "put a damper on things"!

Happy 21st Birthday!

Last edited:
alrighty so I turned 21 on the 2nd and hot damnn...........im drinking a crap ton of water and eating bread right now for those of you who know what that means haha....got to smoke a hoyo de monterrey from michelle and a punch from darrel(the professor) tonight, along with a free tab from 1 friend a probably a few too many shots from a few others tonight. just want to thank the two of you for giving me freaking amazing smokes and the friends that gave me a heck of a birthday(and the family of course). Thanks a bunch all...........and I'll be glad to read this in the morning and go...wtf??? i wrote that:):):). Thanks again:D.
Adam

Water??? Maybe I'am missing something but if you're trying to prevent/ get rid of a hangover the best thing to do is keep drinking!

:al

Happy (morning after) birthday. Glad everything west awesome.

I can remember my 21st ... just barely ... it was a loooong time ago.

Yehaww...ok so its the night after......been busy so i havent had time to post really. When I got up this morning, really not much of a hangover. A tad of a headache but thats about it. I think the 3 glasses of water and a few slices of bread sorta helped out there. Ended up having a pretty good day today. Went to Champaigne for a few hours for dinner and back. Plenty of drivin so no drinking. Spent about 5 or so hours in the car minimum so I thought id be resposible haha.

Anyway, lastnight i started off dinner with the family with a mojito....awesome drink. then when i got to my little hometown bar there were shots waitin for me. I had one friend telling me that the drinks were on him so I knew that I could keep it under control but still have fun. Then all of a sudden all of my other friends there started buying shots so that theory went down the drain real fast. Ended up having like 4-5 apple pie shots, 1 JD shot, 1 Vodka shot, a Crown and Hot Damn shot, Captain and Coke, 7 and 7, malibu and orange juice, jagerbomb....thats all i remember...i think thats about it but there may be soemthin else thrown in the mix haha. Thank God me and my bro had my little brother there with us to DD. If not my ass would have stayed in town caus there was no way i would have even tried to come home. Good time.......and I'm glad everything turned out good.

Thanks again Michelle and Darrel, the cigars topped it off. Amazing. My friends really liked them too. I gave some a few puffs of mine so they could get some taste. One thing I did do right was smoke them early in the night so I could taste them and ejoy them. Awesome.
Have a good one everybody.
Adam

PS.....big 600 post here!!!

Back