28 Bottle Vinotemp On Sale

bobarian

Elder Jungle Leader
Just an fyi for anyone who has been thinking about a Vinotemp. These are now available at Target for $149.99. I dont know if this is the new regular price or a sale. :tu

Thanks for the heads up. I just bought one 10 days ago at target and paid $199.99. So I went back today with the reciept and they gave me $53.50 back. Nice deal !!!!!

I love mine! I wish I could afford to buy another one right now but it will probably have to wait quite a while.

Just an fyi for anyone who has been thinking about a Vinotemp. These are now available at Target for $149.99. I dont know if this is the new regular price or a sale. :tu

You're killing me - thanks for the info Bob! Must purchase one before it gets hot but not this month (I'll be picking it up at my local Target later this week I just know it :tu). Let's see it is available at 4 Target stores within 20 miles of me......crap now I know I'm getting one!

Wow! That's a great deal! Same thing is $314.00 on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Vinotemp-VT-2...?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1202667204&sr=1-17

Last edited:
I bought one of these over the holidays when they were also on sale for $149. If you are on the fence, I would highly recommend it.

Here in TX it's a b$tch keeping your cigars at an acceptable temp. One of these takes away all of those worries. I'll probably save over $150 just by not keeping my thermostat at <=70 this summer.

There's a sneaky way to get a little bit more money off of it. If you apply for a Target credit card at the register, they give you an additional 10% off. If your credit can afford it, it might be worth the extra few bucks off. Just cancel the card later on. It has a relatively high interest rate so you would'nt want to keep it.

I highly recomend picking 2 up....
100_0161.jpg

bamadoc7: can your doors be flipped?

Yes, the doors are reversible. I have my 2 sitting next to each other like Bamadoc's but I flipped the door on one of them so they open up like suicide doors. :ss

Looking at my credit card statement, "suicide doors" is a very fitting term. :hn

Hmmmm.....

$65 cooler

$150 Vinotemp

$65 cooler

$150 Vinotemp..........

I'm very new to this hobby but I'm buying 5-packs like crazy so I can sample different brands and types. I'm already over 100 cigars and will probably be at around 200 by next week sometime (yes, CBid).

But with all the money I'm spending right now....

I......

must.......

wait.......

'til.......

the.......

NEXT........

sale!!!

Back