3/3/08 What are you smoking?

Smoked a Padron 2000 on the way to work this morning. Got some work to do around the house now that I am home and I plan on smoking a Padilla 8/11 while I work. :ss

I also am expecting a call from Dell Computers about my new computer that has problems with it. So that will be smoke coming from my ears as well.:hn

I had a Oliveros LTD,It was given to me by the owner of my local B&M.And a very good Cigar.

I got some of those w/ a recent sampler...pretty good smoke.

Today it's starting w/ a Perdomo Lot 23, not sure but might go to a Legends Yellow or Maroon label for a little more spice. I thought the Lot 23 smoked well, but not a lot of different flavors in that one for me.

Cough , cough , nothing til this , cough , cold goes away , cough ! Seems especially bad this year , I know some that have had it for a month .

Ive felt like smoking all day. I think I may smoke a Pepin Blue Label lancero later tonight or possibly an El Centurion

Had a Monte (NC) Petite Corona. Used to love, and it did nothing for me. So perhaps back into the bowels of my humi they go (but I don't think a 40 cnt humi has bowels...)

Cusano P1. It was not too bad, but what I have noticed about a lot of Cusano cigars, they are much drier than other cigars. I have had this one for 4 months and there was no oil and seemed to lack moisture. The burn, draw, and ash were perfect and it tasted alright, just dry. All my other cigars from November are looking nice and slick.

Nice and warm here in the late afternoon. Great to be able to sit without shivering and enjoy a cigar.

RP Sungrown. Ah, I haven't had one in several months. These are great.

stopped by the local B&M lounge (titancigar.com) and smoked a 5 vegas shorty & picked up a CAO vision or later.

5vegas was pretty impressive

Today I had a Cu Avaha Toro, Cu Avana Robusto Maduro, 3 Siglos Robusto, And a Tat Havana VI Angelina. There may also be time for a 5 Vegas Shorty between classes tonight.:ss

Back