3 Things: Thank You, Thank You and Damn!

RGD

Elder Jungle Leader
Got the camera working sooooo -

First up is a big Thank You to Kenny (aka Txdyna65) for this bomb sent to me right before Christmas! Four San Cristóbal, one of which didn't make it very long and a beautiful Ashton VSG! The San Cristóbal although young smoked very well and look forward to re-visiting them after a little age. Thanks again Kenny - your generosity has been above and beyond!

IMG_4855.jpg

Next up - another big Thanks goes out to Ryan (aka Rploaded) for this excellent box of Dona Flor which I won in his very first contest of like 6 that were held before Christmas. These things smell awesome! Thanks for the contest Ryan! Look forward to giving these a go.

IMG_4856.jpg

IMG_4857.jpg

And last - I ordered a box of the Rocky Patel Nording which made it to my door in three days flat from time of order (damn!) - but imagine my surprise when upon opening the package I discover that the box has been signed in marker by Eric Nording! Damn! Didn't expect that! Don't know who else got a signed one - but I was impressed!

IMG_4854.jpg

Ron

Looks like you are all set up for the New Years Holiday.

A bomb and a contest winning, great stuff.

Enjoy them all.

With that stash, I would lock myself in the man room for 24 hours straight and smoke as many as possible! Nice holiday hit, and the signed Nordings are a nice touch.

Nice haul, is that goimg to be enough to last till new years though:r

My guess is NOPE. Nice hit Kenny, awesome contest Ryan,good pickup of the Nordings Ron. Interested in hearing what yens think about them. Signed no less. Way to clean up during the holidays.

Dayum you did clean up Ron...that should last you...what? 2 weeks? :r

Very nice touch on the signing.

BTW that VSG has a good year on it :) Enjoy, you deserve it.

NICE!

You'll have to post a review of the Dona Flor... I have a box coming in the mail to me tomorrow or Saturday thanks to Paul from Brazil Cigars!

BTW, come to the HERF on Saturday at Shelly's!

Wow! Very cool stuff Ron,you want to come up for New Years? We'd love to see you...:)

I'll talk to Donna and see what if any plans she has. On the other hand - I only have so many "drinking" days left before no drinking for a year - I may need that night to get my quota in for the year - :r

Ron

Back