4 B&M's in 3 days over X-mas break

uncballzer

aka Silky
Met the family in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge, Tennessee over my Christmas break and they had a couple decent B&Ms to look into. Don't know how much I spent, but I'm sure hoping it was worth it:
PICT0372.jpg

Plus, since I've been in this forum, I've smoked more cigars than I did before, I've started smoking pipes now and have 6 briars in just a few months. I've stayed away from the coffee section, but my parents bought me a 5-in-1 power blender (in the box behind the pipe baccy) and well, I bought some beans last night--made some French Vanilla coffee this morning and it was amazing! But alas, that's one slope too many and I'll probably stick to my folgers motor oil for my pick me up.

Picked up the Christmas mixture 2007 by SG on a note from NCRadioman, and he was right, that stuff has a smooth, sweet "rum cake" like taste. That, and the Danish Luxury by Gatlin-burlier have made me happy to have joined in on the pipe :tu.

Greg also passed along a couple bowlfuls of penzance/squadron leader/HH vintage syrian, and a Tatuaje, and well, it's not pictured because the label is all that's left of it:ss.

nice pick up, I always love when I get a chance to visit a new B&M.. My credit card doesnt, but whole different storyl..

He forgot to mention he hit me with an Opus No. 5! Thanks again!

It just so happened I had a few tins on me so after he gave me the cigar and went into the humidor, I grabbed the Tat and the baccy and surprised him when he came out. :D

Did you see Dolly?

Haven't been to Dollywood in about 15yrs. Never did really go up there for that; mostly the family liked to check out the christmas lights.

you should have PMed me, we could have herfed.

scottie

I was only up there for bout 24hrs, 10 of that was sleep! (7 hrs of driving friday and then 3 more back saturday). Otherwise I woulda been up for one. Next time I get up that way I'll definitely send a shout-out!

He forgot to mention he hit me with an Opus No. 5! Thanks again!

It just so happened I had a few tins on me so after he gave me the cigar and went into the humidor, I grabbed the Tat and the baccy and surprised him when he came out. :D

Surprising me as always! That was a great smoke too!:ss

Back