4th of July Cigar line up

So, whats on everones line up for this extended weekend?
For me I got

Torano signiture
Jericho robusto
CAO Criollo
Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend
Padron 6000 maduro
La Flor Dominica Double Ligero chisel
Black Pearl
Edge Missle maduro
Flor de Oliva Grand Cameroon
Indian Tabac Corojo arrow
Afuente Sun grown
Afuente Chatue fuente

Whew! To everone have a happy and SAFE 4th of july weekend!

I'm going to grab some Davidoff's while in Reno and celebrate the 4th. I also have a Boli PC sent to me in a trade from DaKlugs-that one is for right after the fireworks.

CigarGal said:
I'm going to grab some Davidoff's while in Reno and celebrate the 4th. I also have a Boli PC sent to me in a trade from DaKlugs-that one is for right after the fireworks.

Very nice. I have to work so nothing here.

Lance said:
04 Monte 1
98 Monte 3
05 PSP2
Xmas 05 AF Anejo
AF King B

Rinse

Repeat

Nice...just picked up a B...is it better than a Don Carlos? Anyways:
AF King B, SS
CAO Oddssey, Extreme
Punch RC
5VG Limiada

CigarGal said:

Sorry my dear, but the fireworks won't start till you light that Boli pc up! :D :w

I never know till I look in the humi.

:ms NCRM

I have to work all weekend, but have Mon-Wed off.

I'm thinking (in no particular order):

Partagas Black Label
5 Vegas Limitada (05-06)
CAO MX2
Padron 2000/3000 (naturals of course!)
HdM Excalibur 1066
Start on cleaning out some of the sticks I got on the NPIF & NST

Off the top of my head-
a couple of Padron 2000 M
PAM Principe
AF Hemmingway Short Story
But that might change...;)

LFD DL Chiselito
If I survive that... then
Camacho Legendario
ERDM Robusto Suprema
and a couple three from the MILD PILE during the day if I can stand the heat outside.

Not sure as of yet here. Today is last night of work - 9 straight.....:hn
Will be off until next Wed. @ 2130 !!:D So lot of time to decide between now and then. Won't be a big smoke weekend....gotta save some for vacation !!!!

However since my weekend starts in 5 hours and 45 minutes...........

Humm...........

Might do a Party Short gifted to me by Tom (IceHog3) and a cup of enriched coffee (Homemade 100 proof Kaluha - aged 1.5 yrs :dr ) !!!!! Gotta wait now til I get home.......

Hope everyone here has a safe and good 4th :u

As I'm originally from America and living in Britain, there will be no fireworks for me to enjoy, so I'll be treating myself to a Romeo y Julieta Churchill and enjoying it in my porch with a beer.:u

Five days off!
The smokes packed in my travel humi:

Torano '04 Tribute Churchill
Monte 4's
Party Shorts
Trini Reyes
VR Familiares
Boli PC
SLR Series A

It's going to be a great time off. :w

Just received my brand new 24-count Otterbox in time for our four-day weekend at the lake. Been giving a little thought to what I need to take along ...

A few to herf with the brother-in-law and for sitting on the deck during the evening listening to the Cards games...

00 BBF
00 VR Famosos
04 Monti 4

A few old stand-bys ...

Bolivar Cofradia 554 - love these with martinis
Dominican Por Larranaga torps - great coffee cigars
Maybe a CAO Soprano or two

That ought to just about fill it up.

I have a 4 day weekend, so I am going to try my best to put myself into a cigar enduced coma!!!

Happy smoking my friends and have a safe and happy holiday weekend!

~Mark

No particular lineup for me either. I do have a bunch of sticks in my humi that I have been wanting to try but have not got around to or I just decide to stick to my regular go to smokes. If all goes as planned I want to try and smoke 1) CAO MX2 2)Cuban Parajo by Perdomo 3)Anejo 4)Joya De Nicuragua Celebracion, and if I can sneak off to the B&M I want to try andpick up and possibly smoke 1) CAO Sopranos 2) Rocky Patel Sungrown.
Will have to see how the weekend goes, Monday is my wife and I's 1 year wedding anniversary so she wants to go to Mohegan Sun for the weekend, but I would rather stay home and maybe go to the beach and BBQ get some Mountain Biking in and just spend some relaxing time at home. I'll let you guys know how it goes.:rolleyes:

Usually, I let the moment be my cigar guide. I really depends on my mood but I can assure you that all cigars in my humi will up for burning on a special day like the 4th.

In a similar situation as Fireman_UK, I was in England on a past 4th and most of my British friends just gave me pat on the back and said "Good Ridance":D

Herf'n with Cjockey and Cigar_joel Sat.

I'm bringin

ERDM Robusto Larga
Boli Cofraida
and a couple of my connie torps that just came in yesterday.

But I'm savin something special for the morning of the 4th:
La Aurora Preferidos.

Cant wait.

Back