5 1/2X46 Felipe Dominicana Especiales C

F. Prefect

Evolving Lead Gorilla
I bought a box of these on C-Bid and became a bit leary when what was being sold as Felipe Gregorio Dominicana Especiales C, where in fact labeled Felipe Dominicana, although they did have the Gregorio name on the label. In other words, I'm not sure what the heck I bought:confused:

But they say every blind sow finds an acorn every now and then. I would definetly have to describe these cigars as mild, but produced clouds of smoke with flavors of coffee and spice. The construction was sound and although the burn got a little off center a time or two, it corrected itself quickly. The sticks were nicely packaged in a box made from 1/4 inch cedar, which if the truth were known, probably cost more than half of the cigars.:ss

Although this probably won't be a favorite of those preferring a stronger cigar, they are IMHO a very good smoke for the price and perfect for times when you only have 30 min or so to enjoy a smoke and I would buy more if offered at the same price.:tu:2

F. Prefect

Still not sure :confused: :r

Glad you liked them. They are one of the few mild smokes I actually like. Good deal for hte money.

Still not sure :confused: :r

Glad you liked them. They are one of the few mild smokes I actually like. Good deal for hte money.

I'm confused half the time by nature. But I do share your opinion of the cigars. A very good cigar for the price. And yes, I do believe they were sold as advertised in the cbid auction with the name Gregorio clearing shown on the band. And as we all know, the bands never lie.:r

F. Prefect

If these are the white label with the blue shield on them, they used to be one of my favorite mild smokes. I say used to be because I haven't had one forever. For me, very good flavor, decent amount of said flavor, lots of smoke and mild in strength but well worth the price.

If these are the white label with the blue shield on them, they used to be one of my favorite mild smokes. I say used to be because I haven't had one forever. For me, very good flavor, decent amount of said flavor, lots of smoke and mild in strength but well worth the price.

Yep, from your description, that's the one. I've always been partial to a 46 - 48 ring size, and although I usually prefer a slightly stronger smoke, I'm glad I was introduced to this cigar and plan to keep a few on hand in the future.:ss

F. Prefect

I keep these on hand to give my friends who want a cigar but rarely smoke. I find it appeals to them. Mild & flavorful. Nonoffensive.
I keep the Torpedoes for me!! Nice morning smokes for a good CBid price.

Back