5 Finger bag question

Costa

Cohibo Aficionado
Quick question about the 5 finger bags (thanks Jeff) that I bought to bomb.

Are these suitable for long term storage in my humi? Starting to get an assortment of very good sticks with no cello, and would like them to be safe from harm when I have to move stuff around. I know cello is breathable, but is this different.

So, can I store very good sticks in these bags long term? Thank you.

I am wondering the same thing. Glad to see i'm not the only one that does this.

My Padron Anv. & Bolivar Royal are in one....hope they're ok

My Padron Anv. & Bolivar Royal are in one....hope they're ok

It's possible these sticks are suffering from a rare fungal infestation and should be put through a battery of tests in my labratory immediately. Fortunately, Shilala has built a device for me that eradicates the infestation in 86.318% of the cases. (The man's a genius, I tell you.) Note that in the 13.682% the cigars are rendered to ash. PM me for my address, and I will do my best to help you with this potentially devestating issue.

Hurry ... time is of the essence!

It's possible these sticks are suffering from a rare fungal infestation and should be put through a battery of tests in my labratory immediately. Fortunately, Shilala has built a device for me that eradicates the infestation in 86.318% of the cases. (The man's a genius, I tell you.) Note that in the 13.682% the cigars are rendered to ash. PM me for my address, and I will do my best to help you with this potentially devestating issue.

:r :r :r

if i had more than one of each I'd send you one no problem hahaha. They're the only super prems. i got & i've never had any ISOM before so i'm holding on to that Bolivar for dear life....aka the right ocassion haha

For storing in coolers and long term storage they (bags) are great.
For short term or for display humidors consider tissue paper.
It looks great, it breaths and protects your cigars.
Makes stacking them for display easer too. :tu

alt_26677661.jpg

Chas

Vin - I sent you mine last week! Are you done testing them yet?!! :D

Back