5 Vegas Limitada

pro2625

Cigars, Guns, and Booze
I see an 06, 07, and an 08.....Just wondering if these are good smokes? If so which year is the best? Thanks guys

I thought he 05 and the 06 were the best so far. I think the 07 was okay, but they need to rest more IMO. I still have not tried to 08.

The '06 sucks big time. :pu

I hated it, but gave one to a friend w/o comment to see if perhaps it was just me. It wasn't. He managed about 1/2 before he quietly set it down. I noticed that and asked him if he didn't like it. He sheepishly said he didn't, and I said, "That's OK. I think it sucks." His reply??

"Yes, sucks about covers it."

There you have it.

The general opinion of all the reviews I've read is the '05s are great, the '06s not so much, the '07s are better but not quite as good as '05... and I haven't seen much about the '08s.

I've only personally tried the '07 and found it to be good, but not fantastic.

I actually thought the '05 was better than any of them if you can still find them.

:tpd:

I just cracked a box of the 05, and they are pretty good. I thought the 06 such a let down, I have not tried any others. I might give a go at the 08's when they get reasonably priced.

The 07 is not bad if you want a step up from a Macanudo. I have an 08 from Cigar Fest in a humidor somewhere and they told me it was supposed to be quite a bit stronger.
MCS

Back