5 Vegas

cbsmokin

Lowland Gorilla
On Saturday night I smoked 2 5 Vegas classics that had been sitting in the humi for quite some time. Both came unwrapped and to me were poor smokes.

I do not have much 5 Vegas exposure, but I have a bunch of them in my humi from the devil site. Are the other sticks, like "A" better smokes, or am I stuck with some DR's?

I have had the same issue. I really like the Gold and the A's but for some reason the classics I don't like in the least.:confused:

Sorry bro cant help ya...I too don't have much 5 Vegas exposure but...I know folks around here enjoy them. Try trading them off or bomb someone.

PS...why did you smoke 2 if they sucked :confused:

Sorry bro cant help ya...I too don't have much 5 Vegas exposure but...I know folks around here enjoy them. Try trading them off or bomb someone.

PS...why did you smoke 2 if they sucked :confused:

I always try at least 2 of every cigar just in case the first was abbhoration. I have had cigars that I thought were bad the first time and the second time I thought it was good (then I need a third to break the tie...lol)

Sometime you just run into a dud.

On Saturday night I smoked 2 5 Vegas classics that had been sitting in the humi for quite some time. Both came unwrapped and to me were poor smokes.

I do not have much 5 Vegas exposure, but I have a bunch of them in my humi from the devil site. Are the other sticks, like "A" better smokes, or am I stuck with some DR's?

I've never had a Classic unravel on me but they aren't too flavorfull either. Love the "A" and the Cask Strength though.

MCS

I have had the same issue. I really like the Gold and the A's but for some reason the classics I don't like in the least.:confused:

:tpd: The Classic just doesn't do anything for me. It's not bad, just not worth going out of my way to smoke.

The A's on the other hand are great smokes IMHO. In my short cigar smoking life this is the only cigar I have purchased more than one box of. Give these a try, I doubt you will be disappointed (and if you are I'll PM you my addy :ss)

Have never had a bad classic. In fact, it was a Classic that got me into the line. Love the Series "A". But not a big fan of the Gold.

Only can remember one classic that wasn;t very good, and it was the first smoke back from a 10 day head cold. I'd say give 'em another chance, but it sounds like you've already done that...

I always try at least 2 of every cigar just in case the first was abbhoration. I have had cigars that I thought were bad the first time and the second time I thought it was good (then I need a third to break the tie...lol)

Sometime you just run into a dud.

:tpd:

Sounds like I will have to try the others I have aside from the classics.

Well I can tell you first had that the 'A' is an amazing stick for the price. I've heard difference things about the other series, but possibly your humi's humidity is too high?

I love 5 Vegas A's and Golds. The Gold's are about the only Connecticut shade wrapped cigars that I really enjoy. The A's are great too.

I have a 5 pack of classic panatelas, but I haven't smoked any of them yet.

I kinda like 'em. They are nicely priced and I find they go pretty well with coffee in the morning. I'll often smoke one if I might not have time to finish, I don't feel as bad throwing one out.

I have smoked quite a few of the Classics but have now drifted toward the "A" series. I think they are a better tasting smoke than the Classics. jmo.

It's not bad, just not worth going out of my way to smoke.

I had a Classic last night actually. It was a nice decent smoke. Although I would smoke it if I had it, I agree in that I wouldn't go out of my way to get them.

I kinda like 'em. They are nicely priced and I find they go pretty well with coffee in the morning. I'll often smoke one if I might not have time to finish, I don't feel as bad throwing one out.

:tpd: Decent smoke, I wouldn't hesitate to nub it, but don't mind putting it out if I needed to.

I will agree with y'all on the 'A', that is one helluva smoke. I have some Golds too, and they are Very mild. To each their own. :D

I have had a few classics. They have been really hit or miss for me. Maybe the ones I have are extremely young. Sometimes they taste really great, other times like a chemical stick...

With that said, I would stick purely with the Series "A" these things kick ass right off the truck and continue to kick ass as they age.

Back