6-8 Week Countdown for my Birthday gift to myself

CHRONO14

Mid 20's Gorilla
Slope what slope. This is a sheer cliff with no way of stopping. I finally completely lost it and ordered it. In case you don't know what it is it's an Aristocrat. I just got my mini which turned out to be completely full before it arrived :D. I definitely went bigger this time and ordered the Aristocrat M-25D. Ordered it to match the mini. Dark red mahogany, beveled glass doors, inlay top, one full extension drawer and adjustable shelves.

Good plan! You can use the mini as an everyday storage humi, and the BIG one for the rest of the herd. The 25M was my dream humi but couldn't remotely rationalize it. So ended up with a Plus instead.

Like your mini; my Plus was full before it even arrived.

Great choice...hope the next several weeks go quickly.

FN in MT

Good plan! You can use the mini as an everyday storage humi, and the BIG one for the rest of the herd. The 25M was my dream humi but couldn't remotely rationalize it. So ended up with a Plus instead.

Like your mini; my Plus was full before it even arrived.

Great choice...hope the next several weeks go quickly.

FN in MT

I couldn't rationalize it either. Thats why I knew I was going to love my mini. Also I kind of had to go with the 25D because I have a box of some special smokes that is too big to fit in anything smaller and I don't want to get rid of it.

Back