6 More Weeks at home!

Old Sailor

BOSUN - S.O.B. MEMBER
Well, I can't go back to work for 6 more weeks due to these stones, and I'm bored out of my mind!! Some of you know what happens when I get bored :r:mn

Uh oh...
uhohhide.gif

I cant go back to work for 4 more weeks.....I guess you can do what I'm doing and smoke cigars all day:ss

Well, I can't go back to work for 6 more weeks due to these stones, and I'm bored out of my mind!! Some of you know what happens when I get bored :r:mn

Ok put a temporary hold on all your credit cards, put a hold on at the bank so you can't spend; and you should be able to get through this next 6 weeks with only a couple of thousand spent on cigars. :D:D:D

Get well soon!

STS
:ss:ss:ss

I thought your donation to the authorities would count as a big enough bomb to quiet ya down fer a bit......

Whoever this hits better have their home insurance paid up. I see it taking out more than just the mailbox. After the week he had donating cigars to the border crossing agents and dealing with the pain he is in, I'm sure he's an ornery old coot:ss

Just go find a high school kid with one of those boom machines in his trunk and go for a ride for a few hours. He'll have those things blasted into bits with the 'awesome' bass flowing though your nether regions. If that doesn't work invest in a 36" subwoofer for your home and sit on it for hours at a time while listening to drum solos. I'm pretty sure you could write off the cost as a 'medical device' provided you roll it in with the hot tub is installation. :r

Back