7 days and a bonus (and counting)

fizguy

Lowland Gorilla
Last week I noticed I had enjoyed at least one cigar per day each day of the week. Normally I am a 2-5 per week smoker but when the nice weather came I ramped up a bit. Once I made the realization I made it a goal to maintain that rate for the whole week, and I am glad to announce that I reached my goal! :ss

The bonus was the three cigars I had the saturday before the week began. Here is a recap:

Sat.: HdM Dark Sumatra Media Noche
HdM Excalibur #1
Tatuaje Havan VI (don't know the name....long and thin with a real tight draw)

Sun. Casa Torano Toro
Mon. DPG Black Label rousto
Tues. Tatuaje Reserva J21
Wed. Indian Tabac classic corojo toro
Thur. Carlos Torano Exodus silver robusto
Fri. DPG series JJ natural robusto
CI legends pepin
Sat. Oliva series G toro

(Sorry no pics)

and counting....just had a DPG blue label robusto. We'll see how long the streak continues

One of the biggest surprises was friday. My wife knew I had already smoked a cigar earlier in the day but once the kids were in bed she wanted to watch a movie and suggested we watch it outside so I could have a cigar. What a babe!!

Thanks for listening and feel free to give us your "streak" (but no pics of THAT please!)

Sounds nice, how did you like that Indian Tabac? Never had one. Since it's the baseball season you should try matching the consecutive hitting streak...what is that 47, 48 more to go :ss just kidding.

Back