84 Davidoff Dom Perignons on ebay...lets see how logn it stays on

Never buy anything from Lexington Kentucky..There is a guy on the Hit List thats from there and has many alias'..He has ripped off many people on ebay,yahoo and various cigar boards..Im sure its him..Couple years ago he had a box Davi Haut-Brion..

I wouldnt get caught dead buying an item like that from someone with zero feedback. 100% guarantee they are fugazi.

Ebay tip . Vendor must have some sort of previous positive feedback , this guy has zilch . I bet they're fugazi !

This rare item is a full box of Davidoff Dom Perignon from 1984.
My question is---full box of what?!

:BS??

A possible impression I'm getting the way it's being phrased is that the lucky winner might just end up with an expensive box of [fill in the blank]! :D

Last edited:
About $7,350 for a box of 25
Oh, well in that case, I can only take two boxes. :)

Anyway, how do these guys get away with such blatant frauds? You'd think eBay would go after someone who is scamming people out of thousands of dollars.

Never buy anything from Lexington Kentucky..There is a guy on the Hit List thats from there and has many alias'..He has ripped off many people on ebay,yahoo and various cigar boards..Im sure its him..Couple years ago he had a box Davi Haut-Brion..

Are you referring to Jon? He hit me with a generous (it seemed to me, anyway) newbie bomb, but shortly thereafter PO'd a bunch of folks and disappeared owing some folks some sticks. I had shipped him a return bomb before everything hit the fan and it got sent back to me after not being picked up at the PO about the time a lot of it started coming to light. Man, that was a real disappointment.

Oh, well in that case, I can only take two boxes. :)

Anyway, how do these guys get away with such blatant frauds? You'd think eBay would go after someone who is scamming people out of thousands of dollars.

E-bay is not as squared away as you'd like to think. A couple of years ago, I bid on a pair of sunglasses for my wife. I got outbid over and over by the same guy until the auction ended and I was "last chance" offered the glasses by the seller. I thought it was odd that someone would aggressively bid the glasses and then not pay for them so I checked this buyers history. The buyer history showed that he bid on this particular sellers items over and over and the seller bid on the buyers items over and over. They also had written rave reviews for each other.

Obviously these guys were pumping up the value on each others items then not actually buying them so that the second place guy could be offered the item at the last bid price which was artificially high.

I contacted E-bay and they did absolutely nothing about it.

Buyer beware.

p.s. don't ever buy your smokes on e-bay

E-bay is not as squared away as you'd like to think. A couple of years ago, I bid on a pair of sunglasses for my wife. I got outbid over and over by the same guy until the auction ended and I was "last chance" offered the glasses by the seller. I thought it was odd that someone would aggressively bid the glasses and then not pay for them so I checked this buyers history. The buyer history showed that he bid on this particular sellers items over and over and the seller bid on the buyers items over and over. They also had written rave reviews for each other.

Obviously these guys were pumping up the value on each others items then not actually buying them so that the second place guy could be offered the item at the last bid price which was artificially high.

I contacted E-bay and they did absolutely nothing about it.

Buyer beware.

p.s. don't ever buy your smokes on e-bay

:tpd: I would never, ever buy cigars on Ebay. And I would never accept any kind of "last chance" offer on any item I'd been outbid on. That's a just a license to shill.

Are you referring to Jon? He hit me with a generous (it seemed to me, anyway) newbie bomb, but shortly thereafter PO'd a bunch of folks and disappeared owing some folks some sticks. I had shipped him a return bomb before everything hit the fan and it got sent back to me after not being picked up at the PO about the time a lot of it started coming to light. Man, that was a real disappointment.

you got it...He sold me some OpusX, partagas 150's and floated me a Fake Cuban.I didnt realize he was on this board...It took for ever for me to get my package..Then I saw that he ripped this guy off for like $300 or so..And was getting some really bad feedback from others he dealt with..i was one of the lucky ones..i guess..I think he tries to real you in then hits you with the expensive goods later to get you..

Back