A cigar/billy-club

Commander Quan

The Cheese stands alone
A couple guys and I are headed out to Pymatuning Lake in Eastern Ohio/ Western PA for a weekend of camping and fishing, So I stopped into the B&M to pick up some cheaper smokes for my friends and I saw these MONSTERS and had to buy some. One cigar should last me the entire weekend and may come in handy encase I need to club a bear on the head or something. It's listed as a 10 x 66 "Super Giant" Somehow that may be an under statement.

FDO1.jpg

FDO2.jpg

A couple guys and I are headed out to Pymatuning Lake in Eastern Ohio/ Western PA for a weekend of camping and fishing, So I stopped into the B&M to pick up some cheaper smokes for my friends and I saw these MONSTERS and had to buy some. One cigar should last me the entire weekend and may come in handy encase I need to club a bear on the head or something. It's listed as a 10 x 66 "Super Giant" Somehow that may be an under statement.

FDO1.jpg

FDO2.jpg

Wow. That is ridiculous. But make sure and let us know how it smokes. :ss

Now that's a stick you can wrap your hands around! Lots of smoking there! Look forward to hearing a review on this monster.:tu

So how long exactly does a cigar that size need to rest in the humi before the humidity equalizes? Also, if I were to buy one on cbid and it arrived a little "wet" how long will it on it's own keep my humi in the 90% rh range before it "equalizes"??? :ss

Rob

WTG buddy. I gotta tell you that I've had one of those, it wasn't great but it was alright. Let me/ us know how it smokes, we'll talk then.

It all depends if you like quantity vs. quality. I have not heard of this smoke.

I really think the Flor de Oliva cigars are the best you can do for a bundle smoke I would even go as far as to compare them to a mid range premium. The taste/draw/construction of every one I've ever had has been spot on. But I will admit the major motive behind this purchase was the insanity of the thing.

FDO1.jpg

FDO2.jpg

Insert Bill Clinton Joke Here! Seriously, you guys think that he used in the Oval Office? :D

I couldn't resist. Given the alternative I miss Bill.

Rob

It all depends if you like quantity vs. quality. I have not heard of this smoke.

Flor De Oliva was popular back in 2005 as a cheap Go To cigar. So much so that I bought a bundle and completely forgot about them until just now. I guess they've been aging in my coolerdor for 2+ years. hehe.

We must have pictures of you smoking it.

No, correction, we must have pictures of you nubbing it.

Back