A cooler smoke means a cooler time?

thunderbucks

Guerilla
As fall is approaching, and temps are beginning to edge downward (although, 90 isn't much better than 97 :r ), I've found that the nights are much cooler: Cincinnati has seen it dip into the mid-high 50s during the last couple nights (when I say night, think 12AM - 6 AM :D ).

Not only is it more enjoyably to experience temps below the 80s, but it makes for a more enjoyable smoke. I know I complained - along with many others - during the winter months, but I have found this summer at times to just be unbearable to smoke! If I want to work up a sweat, I'll go jogging.

As the temps start to get down, I know I'll see myself smoking and enjoying cigars more often. Plus, it will be nice to have the fraternity house porch (hopefully!) to light up on! So cheers cooler weather and good times!

I have not been smoking cigars for very long so this is my first summer and it does indeed suck. Now I smoked my cigars inside. I will have plenty of time to air out the place after the summer.

I'm with you in liking the cooler weather. I enjoy coffee with a smoke, but when it's 90 degrees at night it's just simply not enjoyable! It's in the low 60's high 50's at night on occasion now; there's nothing better that sitting out on the front porch with a good cigar and warm cup of coffee with some Bailey's in it. That’s what I’m talking about.

My theory with summer vs. winter is.... In the winter I can put all kinds of clothes on and stay warm, but in the summer..... I can only get so naked before it starts to bother the neighbors!!!

I can't wait for some cooler nights to enjy a smoke. It's been misserable here for the past few months.

Back