A cure for my winter smoking blues

stevieray

Professional Slacker
With the temps in the 20's and a forecast of 12" to 18" of snow tonight I was pretty bummed out. It's too cold to smoke outside and I can't smoke in the house. So I decided to venture out to the back yard and try out my newly built and yet to be finished man shack/bar. I grabbed a Sancho Panza Double Maduro and out I went. I fired up my heater and lit my stogie. It was like heaven. Got the temp up in the 70's and spent an hour relaxing. Here's a couple pics of my one man mini herf.

Last edited:
A couple more pics.....and for anybody in the CT area...I'll save a stool for you next time

Last edited:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Stevie's got a shack! Congrats, it looks great!!!!!

By the way, according to your clock, Boston is gettin' DOMINATED!!!!!

I wish I had a shack/bar... I'd even go for a heated carboard box right now! It reads 14 degF on the balcony & my better half will be home in a few hours... I'd get killed if I smoke up the place :hn If I could, I'd light up one of my H Upmann belicoso vintage cameroons.

I thought you said unfinished? You got electricity, you got heat, and you got chairs. Is it a man shack, or a beauty salon. LOL :D

Seriously, looks like you got a nice setup till the snow melts.

Shack?? I thought I saw a remote in one of the pictures. If there's a tv in and a fridge in there, I'd call it an apartment!! Seriously nice setup, enjoy.

it all looked great till I saw you were drinkin bud light! wat r u thinking! You need some Miller products at your house (can't help it... I'm from WI lol)

Back