a gifted cigar is even better pam 64

hardcz

Lowland Gorilla
I was graciously given a PAM 64, not sure what size and junk, but after talking to people...I'm not saving it, BURN BABY BURN!!!!

Has a nice dark brown color, almost velvety texture, with a rich tobacco smell.

It cut well, lit easily, and smells good. It's a almost a medium smoke but not quite, a good amount of spoke is produced, and there is some substance to it. It has a light spice as well, something that leaves your mouth a little dry in the back, and has those spices and flavors sitting there just simmering. Breathing out my nose burns like crazy during the first inch or so...after that it's not so bad, still a little burn, and I'm left with a sweet flavor, still tobacco, but like someone sweetened it with sugar... it's very tasty thus far.

So a little more than half way through with this cigar, the spice mellowed down a good deal, leaving a pleasant, and just barely sweet tobacco flavor, with the spice coming up in the end...maybe 30 seconds after full exhale. So far this is a great smoke...

If you haven't yet, I'd recommend sitting in your garage looking at the woods, on your deck, or wherever, get in flash chat and enjoy the smoke with your botl's if you don't have anyone who can come over... It's fun, and great to share the experience.

Finished it off chatting with some good friends, and it was a great smoke, a little chill outside, hear some random animals in the woods...probably want to steal it from me...

Overall, was a pretty smooth smoke, good flavors and finish, I have a pleasant taste of tobacco in my mouth, and starting to buzz pretty good, though if I stay in this chair I'll be OK.

Hope you all get a chance to try one of these.

If you liked that one try a PAM 26 # 9. A great smoke. I like it even better than the PAM 64's. It's smother and has more integrated flavors.

Back