A look inside my humidor

Ozone89

ChestBeater
Finally I got some pictures taken today. I already know what the first question will be..lol

Btw..this is a Diamond Crown, "St James series" Windsor Humidor (160 count)

Last edited:
very nice indeed... thanks for sharing the pics. i see you have a nice stack of LGC's in that upper left corner :)

Nice. Welcome to ClubStogie!

Got a DC myself: CLICKY

Do yourself a favor. Ditch the DC humidification elements, and get beads. You'll never go back.

Humi pics are priceless. What did you think the first question would be? Why you have two Hydros in there? BTW, why DO YOU? lol, mine just broke this week, gotta get another one now. Maybe even two!

The question I was looking for was...why are my hygrometers not showing the same humidty?

The one on the left is from my old humidor..the one in the center came with the humidor.

Nice collection of smokes.

The question I was looking for was...why are my hygrometers not showing the same humidty?
The one on the left is from my old humidor..the one in the center came with the humidor.

Are you looking for the "question" or a solution to finding out which one is accurate?

Nice collection of smokes.

Are you looking for the "question" or a solution to finding out which one is accurate?

Blake..a solution would help. I will tell you this..my old one (left side) never had a salt test done to it. The one that came with my new humidor, never had a salt test done either, but when I seasoned this new humidor..I left my hygrometer inside. I seasoned this humidor with a few small dishes with distilled water..and let it go for a solid week. At the end of the week..my new hygrometer was pegged on 70% for another 3 days.

My old hygrometer (left side) was from my old humidor.

You shouldn't really have a difference of much more than +/- 1 or 2 degrees from your actual humidity if your hygrometer(s) are accurate. The difference between the two is 5 degrees. If you want to get an idea of the accuracy of the hygrometers, I would suggest doing a salt test on both of them.

Now you don't have to get rid of the one that is off, just make note of the differences and watch for fluctuations.

On a side note, what credo are you using, foam (w/ distilled water and 50/50 solution) or beads?

Back