a new personal record

fizguy

Lowland Gorilla
I have been waiting for warmer weather to arrive, promising myself I would smoke cigars quite often when it came. I just realized today that I have had a cigar every day this week so if I can get one in tomorrow (Friday) and saturday, I will have had at least one every day for a week. This would be my personal record, and I will be proud of it! :ss

Of course, I had three last saturday, so that is eight in the last six days.

Anyone think I am addicted? :D

addicted....naaaah.
Enlightened....yeeeeaaaahhhhh.

Addicted just sounds like such a dirty word

Good 4 you! I try and have one a day, usually end up with six a week. One cigar a day can't really hurt you according to what I've read.

Good 4 you! I try and have one a day, usually end up with six a week. One cigar a day can't really hurt you according to what I've read.

Where have you read this? I have looked into several sources for this type of information and have found nothing which discusses less than 3-5 cigars per day, every day.

That sounds great to me, No problems with one a day. You know what they say, one cigar a day keeps the docktor away..... I think they were talking about cigars, if not I don't want to know, I am sticking with my interpretation.:ss:tu

Back