A nice liesurely afternoon

Sigarz

Gorilla
I thought it might be fun to sit outside with some gars a nice bottle of bordeaux, and one of my favorite movies. I had originally planned on sitting outside but it started to rain so I set up in the garage. The temperature this winter are insane so I almost didnt need a jacket. But anyway I set up my laptop, throw in The Count of Montecristo, and Light up my first of three movie gars.

The first was a CAO Brazilia Gol! i haven't had one of these since the summer and I had forgotten how full they were I was pleasantly reminded of their great flavor.

Then just as the movie starts to get exciting i light my second cigars a RP edge toro my first of this vitola, I was expecting it to be worse than the torpedo but I again was surprised at how nice it was, very simple but very nice.

Then as the movie is about to end I light my third a St. Louis Rey Rothchilde
I bought a box of these over the summer and they have gotten quite a bit less harsh in the past few months they are definitely great for the price.

After the great movie I sat there finishing my last gar and listening to some tunes while I watched it rain. despite it being 45 degrees I felt fairly cozy and it was a veyr enjoyable time. I hope all you had an equally pleasing Sunday!

Sounds like you and I had nearly the same day! Nothing like a couple of great cigars on a lazy sunday afternoon. Great stuff!

Sounds like a great night!!!!! I like to sit out on my porch's couch and enjoy a good film, myself. I love it!!!!!

Thats the way to enjoy a cigar. Perfect time, nice cigar an goos movie and a nice drink. Sounds like the perfect relaxing atmosphere.

Back