A one-two punch that left me realing....

bbaug14

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Last night after work I stopped at a local brewery near my home to have a smoke. They've just brewed a new porter that I'd been meaning to try. I had a 5 Vegas 'A' with me that I got in a PIF that I had been meaning to smoke, because I really enjoy those and hadn't had one in awhile.

WOW. Both the porter and cigar by themselves would have been bliss, but the combination was utopia. It was a perfect medley of joy in my mouth from start to finish. They accented each other beautifully and I can't wait to hit that combo up again in the future.

My question is, what is your favorite drink/smoke one-two punch combo and why?

Last night after work I stopped at a local brewery near my home to have a smoke. They've just brewed a new porter that I'd been meaning to try. I had a 5 Vegas 'A' with me that I got in a PIF that I had been meaning to smoke, because I really enjoy those and hadn't had one in awhile.

WOW. Both the porter and cigar by themselves would have been bliss, but the combination was utopia. It was a perfect medley of joy in my mouth from start to finish. They accented each other beautifully and I can't wait to hit that combo up again in the future.

Honestly that sounds pefect. I can just picture that cigar now with a nice porter....mmmm....:r

My drink of choice in the winter time is always coke since I smoke at the B&M due to the nice cold temps here...:D

This summer I will have to try some nice beer combos!!:tu

I hate Illinois' smoke ban. This state sucks.

I typically don't drink anything with my cigar...if I do it's usually a Diet Coke with Lime...but I'd like to play around with various coffees and she what, if anything, that does.

Back