A slope? A pictoral progression.

chippewastud79

Wow, Bengals Suck!
Well, I joined this place a little less than half a year ago and was warned about a slope. Well I had smoked cigars before, and I came equiped with a humidor, but look at what you gorillas have driven me to. I also have to place a little blame on the devil (site), he made me do it. Well atleast cbid led me to the cabinet and how to fill it.

I was never really into the cooler thing, I know they are pretty maintenance free, but so is the big dog. I would rather be able to look at the pretty sticks resting, than hidden away in a cooler.

Here was the first two mini-humi's I had, both between 50-150 counts (since passed on, trying to push other people down the slope):

attachment.php

Then I ended up with three Treasure Domes, at one point I had all of them full. Now they have all been sold off, one to my best friend, and two to well deserving gorillas:

attachment.php

And lastly the monster, and luckily it still has room. And I tried to rotate it but it won't fit if I do.

attachment.php

And yes, that is the NBA Jam Arcade, Tombstone movie poster and an Ice House neon sign in the background.

That is one heck of a slope..Your tower is on it side...:r

Looks good..You cooler Hater..:chk

Way to go, Adam. :tu

Looks like you had your jet skis on. Now show us what it looks like in the next 6 months ... :r

Great humis especially the monster. No pity though, the Devil drags us all down the slope. If it wasn't so much darn fun I'd stop....I could stop...really I could...I could...really :tu
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\

Help Me :r

Hell yeah, it looks like your on a roll!!!!
Is that a bottle of Limoncello in the one photo?

Wow! How did you attach that to the wall? :tu

:r

Those are some NICE humis man :)
if thats descending the slope, i welcome it with open arms lol.

wether my credit card thinks the same is a whole different story however lol....:ss

You definitely slid down the slope without running into anything.

The most impressive thing I saw was the Icehouse banner thing in the background. Finally, another person who likes Icehouse.

That wasn't pushed down the slope, that was taken to the edge and thrown over the side with a jet pack strapped to your back!

I'm willing to bet that you weren't issued a parachute either

Back