A "W.A.G." Contest

Ninja Vanish

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Alright, the weekend has once again rolled around and it's time for another Ninja Vanish contest. Jokieman won the first ever inaugural contest last weekend. Here's your chance to get yourself some free smokes. This is open for EVERYONE to participate EXCEPT JGRIMBALL because he already knows the answer.

Be the FIRST one to answer this question correctly and win a nice little package from me:

I'm leaving on June 13th, 2005 to visit a place NOT IN THE US. Where am I going?

►Bonus Question◄

Be the first to answer this question and get a bonus package from me:

Name the exact town where I will be spending the majority of my time.

The same person can win the prize from the main question and the bonus question. In the event that the participant guesses a partially correct answer (Get's the main question and not the bonus or the bonus and not the main) they will be awarded the corresponding prize and the other prize will still be up for grabs.

Good luck all!

In case you're wondering what a W.A.G is, it's a Wild Ass Guess.

Last edited:
Ninja Vanish said:
Alright, the weekend has ocne again rolled around and it's time for another Ninja Vanish contest. Jokieman won the first ever inaugural contest last weekend. Here's your chance to get yourself some free smokes. This is open for EVERYONE to participate EXCEPT JGRIMBALL because he already knows the answer.

Be the FIRST one to answer this question correctly and win a nice little package from me:

I'm leaving on June 13th, 2005 to visit a place NOT IN THE US. Where am I going?

►Bonus Question◄

Be the first to answer this question and get a bonus package from me:

Name the exact town where I will be spending the majority of my time.

The same person can win the prize from the main question and the bonus question. In the event that the participant guesses a partially correct answer (Get's the main question and not the bonus or the bonus and not the main) they will be awarded the corresponding prize and the other prize will still be up for grabs.

Good luck all!

In case you're wondering what a W.A.G is, it's a Wild Ass Guess.

Hawaii
Maui

Settle down kids don't flame me yet. I know where Hawaii is, its a joke from an old thread where someone thought that you could buy cubans in Hawaii because it WAS NOT in the U.S.

Uh oh, we have our first winner! Filly gets the main prize for Switzerland. Give her a hand fellas. Actually, you know, maybe you should wait and use that hand to try to find out what city in Switzerland I will be in. Here's a hint: It's NOT Geneva. (Sorry Filly, give it another shot though you can keep guessing)

Back