A winter tragedy...

OtterAKL4987

Blathering Elite Wannabe
I came back to my apartment at school yesterday only to find my humidor ransacked! I guess one of my roommates had a party while I was out of town and all of my smokes are gone. I lost about 35 good soldiers. No one is in town so I'm not really sure what happened. It's very strange and upsetting...Sorry for the sob story but who else would understand my pain? Ha.:hn Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and better luck to the rest of you. Happy Smoking.

I came back to my apartment at school yesterday only to find my humidor ransacked! I guess one of my roommates had a party while I was out of town and all of my smokes are gone. I lost about 35 good soldiers. No one is in town so I'm not really sure what happened. It's very strange and upsetting...Sorry for the sob story but who else would understand my pain? Ha.:hn Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and better luck to the rest of you. Happy Smoking.

Thats great, I remember sending you a cutter and some smokes that were ransacked too. You have some terrible friends

Time for a little true-up when your roommates get back. :bx

Sorry to hear that... it is pretty f'n weak if you ask me. I'd be pissed if my roomies let my humi get raided. I would be able to deal with 3... even 10. But 35 is way over the top.

Hope you get some $$$ to fill that back up!

Wow, that sucks. I'd give your roommate a list of the cigars and the cost to replace them. I think it'll be a good eyeopener. I guess thats why they put the lock on the humidor. Hope you get your sticks replaced.

Time for a little true-up when your roommates get back. :bx

Sorry to hear that... it is pretty f'n weak if you ask me. I'd be pissed if my roomies let my humi get raided. I would be able to deal with 3... even 10. But 35 is way over the top.

Hope you get some $$$ to fill that back up!

Yeah, agreed. I beleive it was someone they invited over. Our bathrooms are inside each room, so I'm hoping/guessing some ahole claimed he had to pee and jacked my smokes.

Looks to me you have three choices:

1.Whoop someones ASS.
2.Get new room mates.
3.Lock your cigars up.

:2

Thats great, I remember sending you a cutter and some smokes that were ransacked too. You have some terrible friends

I belive I would have learned from the first experience.

(See my first post for options) :tu

I have learned this the hard way as well, generally if there will be a party or general foot traffic through my room the humidor gets placed into a drawer or closet. As for making people pay for what they smoke, I did that last term and it worked very well at keeping people away from stuff. The only bad thing was when someone would grab a unbanded one from my shelf ad I'd have to kindly ask them to go put that one back and grab something else :tu

My other way of detering people is to just have a moochador which is filed with .30-1.00 smokes

I do feel for your loss

I think this calls for a can of Whoopass ?? I would definatly look to get them back , or at least have em pay for it ....:gn:cb

My other way of detering people is to just have a moochador which is filed with .30-1.00 smokes

This brings back old memories. I used to carry a pack of Virginia Slims (the long skinny chick cigs) so that when my moochin frat brothers asked for smokes I was able to give them one. :r They quite askin pretty quick.

It sounds like you need a 20ct humi of dog rockets. I wouldn't even keep em humidified. That'll learn em.

After the first ransaking, I would be taking my humi home with me when I left school for any period of time. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice.....

After the first ransaking, I would be taking my humi home with me when I left school for any period of time. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice.....

This was at my apartment and out of my humi, the first time was a package that got delivered to the fraternity house that was opened by someone else...but maybe I am just too trusting

Back