? about NYC Stogie spots

rottenzombie

Alpha Silverback
Hello every one..I am stuck in Secaucus , NJ until Friday with my truck broken down. I am thinking about checking out NYC tomorrow and was wondering if there any good B&M's or Cigar Bar's I should check out ?

Thanks Joe
The broke down trucking Gorilla :D:D:D:D

Hello every one..I am stuck in Secaucus , NJ until Friday with my truck broken down. I am thinking about checking out NYC tomorrow and was wondering if there any good B&M's or Cigar Bar's I should check out ?

Thanks Joe
The broke down trucking Gorilla :D:D:D:D
Nat Sherman in NYC is worth checking out. JR Cigar has an NYC store right near Rockefeller center (also an FDNY Zone store next door too).

Hoboken, NJ also has a few B&M's to check out.

Lucky for your Seacaucus is a hub for the trains that go all over NJ.

De la Concha, on 56/6th has a decent enough selection, and priced fairly for NYC. A few stools at the front of the store, a couple of club chairs towards the back, but no lounge.

The Davidoff shop at Columbus Circle has an excellent--if pricey--selection and you can smoke in the lounge area.

Hoboken Cigars--expensive! But nice guys, and a very good selection of top shelf merchandise.

Nat Sherman (42/5th). New shop is gorgeous, but if you want to smoke in-house, you'll need to do it standing up. New lounge is members only.

Hudson Bar and Books is a nice place to enjoy a smoke--one of the few bars grandfathered from the ban. Excellent selection of scotch. Sister location is Lexington Bar and Books on the upper east side. $4 tobacco charge if you bring your own cigar--and you'll want to, as the mark ups run 300%.

If you wanted to pay the $10 "tobacco charge," you could lounge at the Carnegie Club--nice room, right down the block from De la Concha. (I believe it's 56/8th, but google maps can confirm).

Hope this helps...

Back