Acid cigars for the troops!!!

68TriShield

no..not THAT Dave!
Again,I am working to get the x-mas boxes together for the troops and they wondered if they could get more Acids.
If you could ask your B&Ms if they are willing to cut a deal on some I will use some of the auction money to get them some more.
They also would like some music CDs if anyone would be so kind as to burn some tunes for them :)

I can help you with this one. I think I still have your address.
Can you Pm me with it to confirm. Thanks for putting this together.

Any specific requests for tunes? I have no problem "finding" you some music for the troops in my spare time, as long as i have the music, and can get it to you intime to make shipment. or are they simply looking for genre CD's...i.e. rock/rap/country seperated CD's?

I can scrounge up about 30 gigs of music, of varying sorts. Do you think they have a laptop or something that can read a DVD and then burn some CD's from all of the stuff I give them?

I can even include a couple spindles of CD's if they have the capability to burn them.

Any specific requests for tunes? I have no problem "finding" you some music for the troops in my spare time, as long as i have the music, and can get it to you intime to make shipment. or are they simply looking for genre CD's...i.e. rock/rap/country seperated CD's?
all of the above yes.
I can help you with this one. I think I still have your address.
Can you Pm me with it to confirm. Thanks for putting this together.
if its 21770 its me :)
I can scrounge up about 30 gigs of music, of varying sorts. Do you think they have a laptop or something that can read a DVD and then burn some CD's from all of the stuff I give them?

I can even include a couple spindles of CD's if they have the capability to burn them.

I will email Lucky to find out...

Back