acid cigars

southjerzgt

Young Ape
ok honestly i cant smoke a cigar if its not sweet, i tried the oliva G series , i think that was just alright, i would not wanna smoke that everyday I mean its bareable but its not like i love it, so im just gonna stick to the acids, the yellow label type, cause the cardboard taste im getting when i smoke normal cigars i cant take its just way too plain, maybe if i have a few drinks of alcohol ill enjoy it but for the time being ill stick to infused sticks

ok honestly i cant smoke a cigar if its not sweet, i tried the oliva G series , i think that was just alright, i would not wanna smoke that everyday I mean its bareable but its not like i love it, so im just gonna stick to the acids, the yellow label type, cause the cardboard taste im getting when i smoke normal cigars i cant take its just way too plain, maybe if i have a few drinks of alcohol ill enjoy it but for the time being ill stick to infused sticks

ok:confused:

You know what, I'm going to tell you that you should smoke what you like. If the best tasting cigar in the world for you is the Acid line then that is the best cigar in the world.

Flavored cigars are not my taste but that is not relavent here.

My point is, don't feel bad about about what you enjoy. It's your money, it's your pallette and it's your hobby. Enjoy it for all it's worth.

Just enjoy and cheers.

I thought that way until I just kept trying more and more cigars that weren't flavored. At first I really liked the Blondie or the Kuba Kuba but I now like Helix 550 maduro, Baccarat, CAO MX2 and Rocky Patel way more. There is a great majority out there that I have yet to try so I am no where near to being a expert but I am having a lot of fun trying to become one.

Either way though if the flavored cigars are the only ones you like by all means do what makes you happy.

Hmm.. thinking about it.. I can't finish a cigar that is too sweet to me. With that said, you might try a Fuente Natural Chateau Series. This one was way to sweet to me. You may find it just sweet enough. :ss:tu

I smoked a Natural Dirt Torpedo on a whim at a B&M and it was just alright for me. The cigar tasted good but the tip was quite sweet and ultimately proved unbearable.

If you like a slightly sweet tip I would recommend the Arturo Fuente Hemingway Signature cigar. That cigar is incredibly easy to smoke and easy on the bystanders too.

Even if you stick to Acids and flavors there are plenty of those to smoke.

If you are that into the Acids though, you should try the sampler they have if you haven't already.

Smoke what you like!

like what ya smoke, smoke what ya like, that's why they make so many different kinds-if you're wanting to avoid a cardboard taste, maybe try a patel vint '92 or maduro edge, they have a sweet element to them

If you like infused cigars, by all means enjoy them without apology. Though it might be that you just don't like cigars much and want them to taste like something besides tobacco....which also, is just fine.

Acid cigars?!?!?! OMG (cough, cough, hack, hack).

Heh! Just kidding. I must confess that on rare occasions I get the urge to smoke one of those Kahlua-flavored sticks. It's like smoking a dessert.

-Ken

I could never handle those flavored cigars but, I do like those cognac infused Gurhkas every once in a while.

You smoke one and you smell like brandy for the rest of the day.

There's a reason Acid cigars sell like they do .... lots o' people like them. They are not to my tastes, but if they are to yours, then you are enjoying what you smoke and that's all that matters.

I am on vacation in OBX right now and just picked up a Drew Estate Java that I plan on smoking tonight. Normally I would not smoke one of these but I figured I'd give it a whirl and the wife may even try it.

I've heard great things about the Javas, but I'm still so new that I've yet to bring myself to dropping what I perceive to be 'a lot' of money on such a 'small' stick.

Back