Acrylic Cigar Tubes?

What does storing cigars in them do...Like what is your purpose if you dont mind me asking...P.S. I think I saw something like that in Ambiance TSFL.

I always take the cigar out of the tube before they go in a humidor.

These would be AWESOME for shipping smokes though. trades etc.

According to the website '52" ring gauge, length 7-1/4".' Wow you can really fit some large cigars in there...:w

i have a few cigars in tubes in my humidor but i punch a big whole in the cap.

If you looking for pretty this seems to be the way to go.

I have about 15 of these tubes, in different sizes...
They excellent to carry your sticks around (careful tho, they do break).
All mine came with a little bit of normal spongy foam to protect the foot of the cigar.
The added bonus is that you can run a damp finger over the foam and put your cigar in there to keep it humidified for quite a while, or to rehumidify a cigar that is dry (by rehumidifying the sponge regularly).

My travel case looks like this:
73-CGTravelCabBW.jpg

Heres a few close up pics of the tubes in diff sizes...
wraptubes.jpg

I highly recommend this to anyone :)

humm playing with the idea of getting some glass tubes for my finer cigars
and make my humidor look alittle prettyer. (of course i will get caps that have wholes in them or make them myself)

Looking around for best prices

Please let me know if you find anyone selling these....I am waiting for a reply to my email from Mr C's recommendation. I also have another email out there.

Mr C said:
I have about 15 of these tubes, in different sizes...
They excellent to carry your sticks around (careful tho, they do break).
All mine came with a little bit of normal spongy foam to protect the foot of the cigar.
The added bonus is that you can run a damp finger over the foam and put your cigar in there to keep it humidified for quite a while, or to rehumidify a cigar that is dry (by rehumidifying the sponge regularly).

My travel case looks like this:
73-CGTravelCabBW.jpg

Heres a few close up pics of the tubes in diff sizes...
wraptubes.jpg

I highly recommend this to anyone :)
Except that shipping is $200 usd for 100 of these...no thanks, but appreciate the help.

Back