AF Anejos

Dirty Dee

Gorilla
I am fairly new at the AF Anejos line. While at a local tobacconist I discovered these cigars for $9.95 a piece. I am guessing the size was around 5 x 48. I picked up one on a whim. Just wanted to know if that was good price? If so, I'll probably pick up a few more for aging in my humi.

I just want to tap into the wealth of knowledge that is Club Stogie. Post here or PM me. I will go to the tobacconist again tomorrow.

Thank You.

Reactions: JPH
I woulda bought some for sure at that price....I'm no Anejo pro...(at all)....but I think In C-bus there like 12 bucks for that size.... Steelheaderdu just got some he should know....

I picked up my first ever yesterday. There is probably three threads going on the first page about them and a search would have you reading all night.I think you should have bought more than one. A few years ago i asked about them at a local B&M and they where still in the UPS box.He said they would only sell whole box would not split up.They where out of my price range so i passed,boy was that the biggest mistake of my life.Three yeas later of not finding a single stick i found the last one at another local shop yesterday.I should have pulled out the plastic and bought the whole box and sold fivers of what i could not afford.Run don't walk and buy a few more.

That's exactly what I did, sight unseen and never having tried one. I bought the box and found people to split it on here. I got 50s in the box, and they were right around $10 after tax. Only ended up keeping 5.

DD, if I where you I'd be grabbing some more at that price:2
:tpd: I picked some up the other day from a B&M and they said they received 1 box, and that was all they were getting. If I had the extra money on me I would have bought what was left, but I did manage to get a few anyhow. That's a good price from what I have seen.

Thanks 4 the quick response guys. That settles it. I will go and get what they have left. I will post again 2morrow with the results.

Thanks Again :)

Thanks 4 the quick response guys. That settles it. I will go and get what they have left. I will post again 2morrow with the results.

Thanks Again :)

You better hope they don't have 3 full and 1 partial box when you go back...hehe....I'll buy 1 or 2 off ya if you over spend. (cigars,....not boxes)

That is a great price. Luckily my local was selling right about MSRP, #46 for $6.70! Bad part, only two per day total. I made a few trips. ;)

That is a great price. Luckily my local was selling right about MSRP, #46 for $6.70! Bad part, only two per day total. I made a few trips. ;)

Wow, I never saw them that cheap! Cheapest was just under $9 before tax when buying the box, which was $10 after 12% tax. I found the sharks for $11 after tax, which I thought was decent as well.

I sure hope I like them, but I have a feeling I should be able to trade them for something I do if somehow I don't.

I am fairly new at the AF Anejos line. While at a local tobacconist I discovered these cigars for $9.95 a piece. I am guessing the size was around 5 x 48. I picked up one on a whim. Just wanted to know if that was good price? If so, I'll probably pick up a few more for aging in my humi.

I just want to tap into the wealth of knowledge that is Club Stogie. Post here or PM me. I will go to the tobacconist again tomorrow.

Thank You.

At that price I believe thay would age better in my Humi;)

I think the West coast is an Anejo free zone:mad:
Can;t find them anywhere.

I would buy all you can get at that price.

Wow, I never saw them that cheap! Cheapest was just under $9 before tax when buying the box, which was $10 after 12% tax. I found the sharks for $11 after tax, which I thought was decent as well.

I sure hope I like them, but I have a feeling I should be able to trade them for something I do if somehow I don't.

You will hate them, so you should buy all you can and trade them with me.;)

You won't have any trouble getting rid of Anejo's or Opus X's.

Take care
Ken

Wow, okay it seems that these must be pretty good cigars. I am getting a lot of feedback about them. I will get what I can and keep you guys posted. Yeah, even you Booker. :rolleyes:

**UPDATE**UPDATE**

Well gang, I did go back 2 the wine/liquor/beer/cigar store again today to see about the Anejos. There were eleven left and I can now confirm that these are 50's. Oh yeah and I bought them all. Even though this was not the main draw to the store; they had a very nice walk-in humidor that appeared to be well maintained and organized. Funny thing, at the register to make my purchase was a young I believe highschool age girl working. She didn't have a clue about cigars. She checked the price on the box and it had $9.95 on it. She was going to charge me that for all eleven of them! I did not have the heart. I said sweetie, that is the per cigar price. Anyway, I have four that I am willing to part with. If anyone is interested PM me and I we can work out a trade or sell. It doesn't really matter to me. Thanks for putting up with me & this long thread.

Back