Africa - In Pictures

RGD

Elder Jungle Leader
Africa - Say it with me slow - Africa - Drums echo over the Serengeti as thoughts of Hemingway and Kilimanjaro settle with the sun - LOL

Okay a little much, but Africa by Don Lino is one of my top non-Cuban smokes. And since today was a special day - I decided to treat myself to a gorgeous box of Duma's. First I gotta say that I love the box - heck I may collect a box of each just for the box - LOL

Africa is made with a rare Africa filler combined with leafs from Honduras, Nicaragua, the Dominican Republic, and Mexico.

If you like your cigars mild - please - step way back! New smokers should make sure they eat and are sitting down - LOL. The Africa for me is rich cigar loaded with excellent tobacco flavors and a heavy smoke that make you just want to smoke the whole box at one sitting!

Enjoy the pictures while I enjoy another smoke - <grins>

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

Ron

Very pretty smokes and packaging to boot! I've I've had the joy of smoking one of these, and it was :dr .

Ya know, I've seen these in stores before and always kind of brushed them off as a gimic. You have convinced me to have a go!

Nice pics. I tried one of those about 3 months ago and quickly added to the rotation. IMO the are a good medium but bursting with flavor.
:tu

i thought they looked a little gimmicky at first but then i smoke one and i got to say i like them alot. great pickup:tu

Back