Ahh Walgreen's, how I love thee

Silound

Swamp Gorilla
The local Walgreen's was clearing some crap out.

Ronson JetLite lighters: 0.99 each, 17 stock

You know I bought them all.

Now I have decent lighters to give away with my gift boxes.

I was down south in the summer (herfin' with Madurolover), and picked one up at the Walgreen's down there. They are fantastic little lighters! They only had the one left, and wished I could have picked up more.

Walgreen's carries these? Every Wal-Mart around here has been out for months.
Same down here, I just sent mindflux some he said they stopped carrying them at his walmart. I went in grabbed the last one week ago. they said they had more on order, so we will wait and see. but they are def worth having 3-4 laying around. they work perfect. I have one in my work bag, one in my car etc. great to leave laying around in a pinch. an if they bust up, just throw em away. im sure people have wasted worse as far as 3 bucks goes.

id like to get a group buy going on them, but have no idea where to even start. great toss away lighter.

Sweet..Hopefully those Ronson's work a lot better than my Colibri Firebird..

They do, I had a firebird that worked for about 3 weeks, and now I've been using my Ronsons for almost a year.

A few months ago, I cleared out the local Wal-Mart. I got 11 Jetlite's for $0.75 a piece on clearance.

Geeze, nice score. This past weekend I had to go to 3 Walgreens and 2 CVS's to find distilled water. I wouldn't even try to score Ronsons there!

Back