Air Pillows

longknocker

SilverBack
Anyone know where I can purchase air pillows for shipping cigars? I've looked all over town and can't find any. Thanks!

Greg

I think you misunderstood the question, Tidefan, he's looking for packing material, not water pillows.

Have you checked at any of the shipping specialty stores, UPS Store, Fedex Kinkos, etc?

I think you misunderstood the question, Tidefan, he's looking for packing material, not water pillows.

Have you checked at any of the shipping specialty stores, UPS Store, Fedex Kinkos, etc?
No one seems to sell the individual small air pillows. I'll just look around some more. Thanks!

Greg

Are you looking for the "filled air" packing pillows? You can go here:

http://www.sealedair.com/products/protective/air/fillair.html

Although these look like complete packing systems. I don't know if you can buy individual pillow packs. How many do you need? I've saved some from incoming shipments that I can send you.

Thanks for the offer, but I plan on buying a larger volume to stock up.
I might be able to find some in some of the boxes at work.

Thanks again, everyone, for the help!

Greg

Air pillows are usually made as needed , and most times come on flat rolls.. That may be why you are having trouble finding them, I order all my shipping supply from ULINE.com www.uline.com
:2:ss

If you don't have a shipping station, such as a business might have, I truly think that crumpled up newspaper provides more than enough protection, other than that, bubble wrap is your friend, and easily available.

Back