joey469

Young Chimp
Filler: Nicaragua, Honduras
Binder: Indonesia
Wrapper: Honduras
Size: Churchill
Ring Gauge: 49
Length: 7"

ok going to do my first reveiw so please bear with me. I got this cigar in the mail thurday and i was dieig to burn it to a slow death. But it was a little to moist . so i decided to let it rest . Well after i got my coffee this morning i decide to smoke this. Even thou it was still a little to moist then i like.
Had a very nice wrapper with some small veins and a very nice band that stood out. SO i cut the tip and lit it up. First puff was very smooth with a nice sweet taste to it. Now i'm not good at all at picking out all the different flavors. But this had a very nice flavor that i like a lot. The sweet taste wasnt over powering but mild threw out the smoke. It did get strong the last 1/3 of the cigar and i like the little punch it had. It had a nice even burn. the only problem was it went out a few time. I think it was because it was to moist . Going to let the other 4 sit for awhile and try it again. Rest are as good as this i'm getting me a box

Nice review.
Had one of these last night at my local.
Love the entire AB Tempus line. If you haven't tried one, do so!!

ptreed:cb

Nice review. See this is why I should not read the review section. Just ehrn I think my humi is full I go and read a review that makes me want to order some more...when
will
it
end!

The slope gotta watch the slope!

Nice review. See this is why I should not read the review section. Just ehrn I think my humi is full I go and read a review that makes me want to order some more...when
will
it
end!

The slope gotta watch the slope!
I agree, after reading the reviews my wallet seems to empty faster:tu

Back