Alec Bradley Trilogy

Which one?

I loved them all...just wish the Corojo was still in the old 3 sided cigar.

I say if the price is right, go for them. At worst you have a decent yardgar or a moochgar.

I was looking at either the Corojo or the Maduro. Someone once told me they ran a bit hot and bitter toward the end, but he only had one and he didn't trust his own opinion. :)

The trilogy exotic maduro is one of my favorites. The smell great and tast good. The taste does not change much as you burn the cigar, but it's at least consistent and good with loads of smoke. The Corojo is about the same. The ovation line is not as good as the trilogy line IMHO.:ss

I bought a sampler which included a bunch of Trilogies, Ovations, and Maxxes. There were some cedar wrapped cigars in there too but I don't recall what they were called. The only one that really stood out IMHO was the Exotic Maduro. Very thick smoke, super full flavor and cool, even burn. All of the others were so-so in the flavor department and every single one canoed. The Exotic Maduro is definitely something I would like to try again after I have tried more different cigars and evolved a little bit. I do know that I currently have a preference for Maduros and this one definitely has a uniqe flavor in that style.

Last edited:
The Trilogy Ovations are some of my faves right this second.... the Maduro is incredible, I like the Cammie havent tried the Corojo. Have not tried the regular Trilogy blends.

The Trilogy Ovations are some of my faves right this second.... the Maduro is incredible, I like the Cammie havent tried the Corojo. Have not tried the regular Trilogy blends.

If you like the ovations, the trilogies will knock your socks off. I'm having a hard time finding the exotic maduros right now though.

I smoke a Trilogy Maduro Churchill almost every evening. It is truly one of the best. Full bodied, very easy draw (demanded by Alec Bradley), even burn and doesn't go out. I stick a toothpick in the side and use it as a holder when the cigar burns way down and get almost two hours out of the smoke.
I don't care for the corojo or cameroon as they are too mild for me, don't burn even and go out.

the trilogy corojo and maduro are good cheap everyday smokes. the old tri-press shape was pretty cool, too.

I keep a watch out at Cigars International for Trilogy Old School. These are the old tri shape done exclusively for CI. It is hard to find the torp or Churchill in the maduro.

The ovation line is not as good as the trilogy line IMHO.:ss

I agree. I'm still smoking the leftover three-sided ones on occasion. They feel kinda strange 'tween the lips but are decent smokes and seem to improve with age.

-Ken

The trilogy exotic maduro is one of my favorites. The smell great and tast good. The taste does not change much as you burn the cigar, but it's at least consistent and good with loads of smoke. The Corojo is about the same. The ovation line is not as good as the trilogy line IMHO.:ss

:tpd: Exotic Maduro is one of the better cigars I've tried. Decent price, one-sided, but good flavor. My local B&M sells singles so I can pick one up from time to time.

How about trying one before you get a box?

Back