Alpharetta (Atlanta-North) - Blue Havana II Cigars

BlueHavanaII

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Blue Havana II Cigars & Gifts
6320 Atlanta Highway Suite 8
Alpharetta, GA 30004
(678) 867-2886

Blue Havana II Cigars & Gifts is the premier destination for cigar aficionados in the Alpharetta, Milton and South Forsyth County area. Our 250 sq ft humidor is stocked with a great selection of premium cigars and high quality accessories for the cigar smoker. We have a comfortable cigar lounge offering free Wireless Internet Access, High Definition Satellite TV, a game table and a small conference room for our customers. Blue Havana II Cigars & Gifts is located in the Village at Crooked Creek (1/2 mi S of McFarland Pkwy) Directions

Blue Havana II Cigars is host to a monthly herf for Club Stogie members.[/B]

Thanks for the post. I go to Atlanta (Alpharetta) twice each year (visiting my in-laws) and look forward to meeting you and visiting your B&M in late August. Can you tell me when the August monthly herf is?

Thanks for the post. I go to Atlanta (Alpharetta) twice each year (visiting my in-laws) and look forward to meeting you and visiting your B&M in late August. Can you tell me when the August monthly herf is?

August Herf is Saturday the 18th from 6pm until midnight. We will be trying a live box pass at the herf (which, I hope, will be a regular attraction!).

I will also be having an Oliva event on Friday Aug 24th from 4pm until 10pm, highlightling the new Series V. (This may fit better into your late-August plans!)

Jim

I stopped in on Friday for the first time and it was a great experience. Jim is cool, the selection is great, and the lounge was really laid back and a great place to burn one. Kudos!!

Jim,
I'll be in Alpharetta on business, probably early December, and plan on making at least one visit!

Check out our new website!

bluehavana2.com has undergone a major renovation!
Although it is not yet complete (adding gallery), it has been rolled out.
Come check it out and let me know what you think.

Jim

I must really recommend any gorilla in the area to stop by Jim's place!

Great selection, some hard to find sticks, and if you're lucky you'll get a deal on what you buy!
Jim also tried to gift me a CS pin, but since I already had one (Thanks Mike!) I left it for the next gorilla to walk in thru his door!

I took some time off from shopping with the fiancée while in Atlanta and drove up to visit, and ended up being gifted not only a 601 green label that I really wanted to try but also a fresh rolled stick from an event the week before (could you tell me more about that stick, Jim?)! :tu:tu

Picked up some great looking sticks, haven't tried any of them yet but they look really tasty.. some Illusiones, Liga Privadas (made for el Jefe of Drew, I was told), and 601's..

Thanks, Jim! (and Mike and Bob :ss)

/Pac

I must really recommend any gorilla in the area to stop by Jim's place!

Great selection, some hard to find sticks, and if you're lucky you'll get a deal on what you buy!
Jim also tried to gift me a CS pin, but since I already had one (Thanks Mike!) I left it for the next gorilla to walk in thru his door!

I took some time off from shopping with the fiancée while in Atlanta and drove up to visit, and ended up being gifted not only a 601 green label that I really wanted to try but also a fresh rolled stick from an event the week before (could you tell me more about that stick, Jim?)! :tu:tu

Picked up some great looking sticks, haven't tried any of them yet but they look really tasty.. some Illusiones, Liga Privadas (made for el Jefe of Drew, I was told), and 601's..

Thanks, Jim! (and Mike and Bob :ss)

/Pac

The fresh roll was a Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ that Rene from El Rey de los Habanos rolled for our event. Rene has been Pepin's "right hand man" for many years!

The Liga Privada is a very limited stick (found in only 50 shops) and was originally Steve Saka's personal smoke.

Thanks for the kind words!

Jim

Back